Does anyone else think the voice acting seems kind of...flat here? I've noticed that in a lot of the snippets for the new DTVs, everyone sounds kind of monotonous. The voice acting in the animated projects recently, barring YJ, sounds kind if lethargic compared to the old DCAU stuff. Andrea Romano isn't involved any more, is she?

Still looking forward to Dawson as Diana, if there are any problems I'm going to think it's more the voice direction than her.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
Now that I think about it, the Young Justice cartoon hasn't really used many Wondie villains despite drawing from all over the DCU.
They have Devastation in it for some reason, and she doesn't seem to resemble her comic book self either.

I remember being very disappointed in that episode where the five villainous spell casters separated the kids from the adults, and Circe didn't even make a cameo. But the show has been hit or miss for me with villains in general. The likes of Manta and Cheshire are great, but the Bat-Villains kind of sucked.