Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

I'm not sure BLOODLINES was such a great showing for WW or her rogues. It's unclear why she leaves the island and, except for Nessie, ..why the bad people are trying to kill her.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

They LAUGHED at my theory SteveGus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Heh wasn’t just the fans. The creators clearly favored Batman over the rest, and to be fair he was the foundation for the DCAU. In terms of importance it was clearly Batman > Superman > Everyone Else.
    My recollection is that it was Batman > Superman > Hawkgirl > Everyone Else. The big problem with Wonder Woman in the DCAU was that Hawkgirl absorbed half of her character and got all the development.
    "At what point do we say, 'You're mucking with our myths'?" - Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGus View Post
    My recollection is that it was Batman > Superman > Hawkgirl > Everyone Else. The big problem with Wonder Woman in the DCAU was that Hawkgirl absorbed half of her character and got all the development.
    Well aside from the story arc centered on Thanagarians what did they actually use her for?

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    I'm not sure BLOODLINES was such a great showing for WW or her rogues. It's unclear why she leaves the island and, except for Nessie, ..why the bad people are trying to kill her.
    It does make it clear why she leaves. Because she said Steve Trevor is the bridge. Also the reason why the bad people are trying to kill her is to leave her to get Cale to help her

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    It does make it clear why she leaves. Because she said Steve Trevor is the bridge. Also the reason why the bad people are trying to kill her is to leave her to get Cale to help her
    Why should she care about Steve or the outside world? Her sisters don't. Hippolyta doesn't.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Why should she care about Steve or the outside world? Her sisters don't. Hippolyta doesn't.
    I dunno I kinda think Hippolyta has antipathy instead of apathy.

In Diana's own words there has been word of this day that the Amazons will need it. That's why she left. The Amazons lived a peaceful life why leave it for a world that abused them. But Diana had her mindset.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 06-14-2020 at 10:29 PM.