Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I hope Diana will be more of a rebirth style not new 52. I’m happy to see villains who haven’t gotten their debut in anything animated. If it does well a new animated sequel
    Both Batman and Superman have gotten new costumes in their latest DCAMU movies so I’m pretty confident that Diana will get a new costume here, probably inspired by her Rebirth costume or by Jason Fabok’s Darkseid War costume both of which I would be fine with.

Cast is great, now just looking forward to the plot. I too wish Circe was in it, but maybe they can namedrop her or hint at her as the next threat.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

But those are in the same Universe. Bloodlines is in it's own universe. Reign of Superman takes place in New 52 universe animated movie. Same with many of the batman movies unless stated other wise.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    But those are in the same Universe. Bloodlines is in it's own universe. Reign of Superman takes place in New 52 universe animated movie. Same with many of the batman movies unless stated other wise.
    Dawson voices the DCAMU WW so I’m pretty sure this takes place in the DCAMU.

No. It hasn't been stated to be in the same universe. All the other ones have been. This one is it's own thing. But if it is than that's really bad for the film. IF they follow the new 52 universe this can really harm the film. They should make it's own thing. So this means blond Hippoltya and crappy amazons. That's if they go with it fully. All of this is set in the new 52 storyline. So let's hope they have abandoned everything about new 52 Wonder Woman.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 07-20-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Looks different but I was really hoping it looked like the other animated movie. This looks
    ehhhh

Don't like the way the skirt is done.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 07-20-2019 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Looks different but I was really hoping it looked like the other animated movie. This looks
    ehhhh

Holy crud, they're actually changing the art style for the animated films? I didn't see that coming .

All the women had the same designs in the other movies . A lot of the characters looked unnatural. So why not change it? I don’t see any artwork for the bloodline movie. Other than the poster. Which the Amazons are in shadow
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 07-20-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Relieved the plot apparently isn't based on Azzarello's run.
    As for the artwork, I'd have to see in motion to judge, but I'm okay with the change to her look. It'll help me pretend this isn't the lame-ass Wonder Woman we've been stuck with for the past couple animated movies (Death of Superman...Justice League Dark...Justice League vs. Titans...etc).

Still not sold on Rosario Dawson as Diana. And that damn sword....

What artwork?

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Holy crap! A DTV with a bunch of WW villains and Zeus and Azzarello characters nowhere in sight?

Sign me up, my body is ready. DC is finally putting out a DTV that I'm interested in. This seems to be pulling heavily from Godwatch/the Lies, with the welcome additions of Giganta and the Swan. Who must be Vanessa, if Julia is around too.

Can't wait to start seeing the character designs for these. I wonder how they will squeeze everything into a movie. "Bloodlines" indicates that it will explore Diana's origins somewhat, but how are they going to add all these villains into it?

You took the words right out of my mouth! Finally we get to see a movie that focuses on Wonder Woman's rogues gallery including several of my favorites! I echo Nissane's desire to see Queen Clea but with so many others that I like appearing, I think I'll be quite content. Hopefully this movie inspires comics' creators to use Diana's original rogues more often and more prominently than just cameos and cannon fodder.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I like the costume for the most part. My only gripe is the large amount of spacing between the plates of the skirt.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

The art change is a big surprise, really calls into question whether this is AU canon or just completely standalone. The latter would be an odd choice, but its possible now. Or this will be the first in a change of protocol in that there is no one singular house style anymore for even the main AU.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I mean hush has a change of art style.