Thread: Titans

All-New Member

Exclamation Titans

Hi guys! I've got question about relationship of Dick and Starfire. There is a lot of stuff about it on several fandoms etc. but i got tangled up. So, what is their situation now. I read in Starfire #8 that, they broke up. I'll be really rejoicing if someone could explain me story of Kory after she join Red Hood and did she still feel love to Dick after all of these events and crush ups. And did Dick feel the same to her. I'm really curious how look their relation now.

Unfortunately, Starfire's solo and Red Hood and the Outlaws both contradict New 52 canon by saying the New Teen Titans existed when until pre-Flashpoint continuity started re-asserting itself after Superman Reborn, they didn't. You can't trust anything before Teen Titans Rebirth. Kory shouldn't have known Dick, let alone been his ex.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-01-2019 at 06:35 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Unfortunately, Starfire's solo and Red Hood and the Outlaws both contradict New 52 canon by saying the New Teen Titans existed when until pre-Flashpoint continuity started re-asserting itself after Superman Reborn, they didn't. You can't trust anything before Teen Titans Rebirth. Kory shouldn't have known Dick, let alone been his ex.
    So she is still on Tamaran, or where? Perhaps, I checked too much sites which tells bullshit or something and that's the reason of my confuse.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Currently she is off world in the Ghost Sector with the Justice League, but it's established that she did have a relationship with Dick Grayson and they worked together at some point along with several others who at one time were part if the Titans. It's been left intentionally vague about them working together at the Titans though.

Canons are for Norbertine Abbeys. Keeping track of how this or that continuity regards this or that character is always going to create a mess, not that I don't understand wanting it all to fit, of course! But DC doesn't always bother to keep it all straight, and it sounds to me like this is one of those times.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

All-New Member

All that was left to do was wait for new comics with them, this thread is deeper than i thought. Thank you guys for yours replies. If someone have news or knowledge about her and he, i'll read this willingly.