View Poll Results: Do you want to see Emma Frost back on an X-Men team?

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

144 59.26%
  • No

99 40.74%
Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

I just want to go back to Dictator Cyclops running his own nation with Emma. First of all, Scott was more open to badassery around Emma. Under jean, he was this brooding, apologizing boy scout, boring as duck. Secondly, he had way more fun with Emma, that's for damn sure.
    Seeing perfect Saint Jean get f by a guy with a history like Bishop’s is the funniest thing. Meanwhile Scott is free to do whatever he wants with whoever he wants. No more blaming him for holding Jean back hopefully.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Emma and Scott were the greatest relationship in mutant history, if only because their relationship was essentially this track--

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    I just want to go back to Dictator Cyclops running his own nation with Emma. First of all, Scott was more open to badassery around Emma. Under jean, he was this brooding, apologizing boy scout, boring as duck. Secondly, he had way more fun with Emma, that's for damn sure.
    Seeing perfect Saint Jean get f by a guy with a history like Bishop’s is the funniest thing. Meanwhile Scott is free to do whatever he wants with whoever he wants. No more blaming him for holding Jean back hopefully.
    As if Emma had a good track record when Scott got involved with her

Absolutely! She needs to re-join Cyclops & Magik.

Or, I would be OK with Scott & Illyana ditching the X-Men & Joining Emma's Hellfire Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Absolutely! She needs to re-join Cyclops & Magik.

Or, I would be OK with Scott & Illyana ditching the X-Men & Joining Emma's Hellfire Club.
    I like the idea of Emma turning the Hellfire Club into a global support network / underground railroad for mutants. This would align her with the X-Men while at the same time allowing her to run her own organization and be her own boss. I personally think Emma should lead her own X-team and she can be aligned with Scott and Logan while having her own autonomy and agency.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I like the idea of Emma turning the Hellfire Club into a global support network / underground railroad for mutants. This would align her with the X-Men while at the same time allowing her to run her own organization and be her own boss. I personally think Emma should lead her own X-team and she can be aligned with Scott and Logan while having her own autonomy and agency.
    This but I would rather her use the hell fire club as a teachimg foundation for her and lead the students on certain missions

Quote Originally Posted by Shankarma1 View Post
    This but I would rather her use the hell fire club as a teachimg foundation for her and lead the students on certain missions
    I would too, but with the way Uncanny is painting such a dire picture for mutants, Emma would probably have to locate the school in Canada or a some other country where mutants aren't being oppressed. Putting a school for mutants in the United States is just painting a target on your back and asking O.N.E to come round everyone up so they can be experimented on. That last issue of Uncanny really made me feel like they were in Rachel's 811 universe and the beginning of the Sentinel takeover of the United States.

I don't know friends, "Hellfire" doesn't exactly sound child/student friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Hellfire Club is too cool of a name to give up. Emma Frost needs to trademark that name and put it on merch in the Marvel Universe. The school doesn't have to be called "Hellfire Club", I think "Emma Frost School for Gifted Children" has a nice ring to it. Call the comic Hellfire-X though just because that's a cool name.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Maybe children would relate the name with the song in Hunchback of Notre Dame, that is more friendly right?
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

I like Cyclops and Emma, i really enjoyed her so far in x-men so yes.

Hellfire Club is too cool of a name to give up. Emma Frost needs to trademark that name and put it on merch in the Marvel Universe. The school doesn't have to be called "Hellfire Club", I think "Emma Frost School for Gifted Children" has a nice ring to it. Call the comic Hellfire-X though just because that's a cool name.
    sounds very cool study on a Hellfire

I could see that. Maybe the most elite students are the "Hellfire's"? Or maybe it's Emma's own secret ops team?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Maybe children would relate the name with the song in Hunchback of Notre Dame, that is more friendly right?
    Absolutely, that was the most kid-friendly song in a very kid-friendly movie.

Emma is a good teacher in her way.