View Poll Results: Do you want to see Emma Frost back on an X-Men team?

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

144 59.26%
  • No

99 40.74%
Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Absolutely, that was the most kid-friendly song in a very kid-friendly movie.
    What??? I never seen that movie... TheCape this is all your fault I am going to waste the next two hours of my life on a silly movie...

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    What??? I never seen that movie... TheCape this is all your fault I am going to waste the next two hours of my life on a silly movie...
    Is good to see that my carreer in advertisment is going uphill
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

That movie has a lot of problems. The score... is not one of them. It's amazing. "The Bells of Notre Dame" is possibly the most haunting song in Disney history.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Absolutely, that was the most kid-friendly song in a very kid-friendly movie.
    And there is not better role model than Judge Frollo!

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

There is more then one movie. Just pretend Esmeralda is Emma and it will go by faster.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    That movie has a lot of problems. The score... is not one of them. It's amazing. "The Bells of Notre Dame" is possibly the most haunting song in Disney history.
    Now i know i have to see it lol

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    There is more then one movie. Just pretend Esmeralda is Emma and it will go by faster.
    Emma is Elsa because she is a queen unlike the other princess xD

Emma is Elsa because she is a queen unlike the other princess xD
    Reminds me of one of my favorite social media moments. Disney did a lineup of all of the Disney Princesses, and a little girl asked why Elsa wasn't on there, and Disney responded with "Because she's not a princess, she's a queen."

Mighty Member

Emma is a good teacher in her way.
    What is Emma a teacher of exactly? Like what is her specialty and does she have a teaching degree and is accredited by the state of New York? What exactly is she teaching young mutant students that others are not and what makes her better at it than the other X-men? Both have had students killed on their watch so what exactly makes her objectivity better, because I'm not just not seeing it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    What is Emma a teacher of exactly? Like what is her specialty and does she have a teaching degree and is accredited by the state of New York? What exactly is she teaching young mutant students that others are not and what makes her better at it than the other X-men? Both have had students killed on their watch so what exactly makes her objectivity better, because I'm not just not seeing it.
    If wolverine can teach, anyone can teach, you can teach, i can teach... There is no standart now... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    If wolverine can teach, anyone can teach, you can teach, i can teach... There is no standart now... lol
    Post-Schism era aside, Logan limited his teaching to combat and self-defense, something that he is very good at it. He is more of drill sergeant or instructor than a teacher.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Reminds me of one of my favorite social media moments. Disney did a lineup of all of the Disney Princesses, and a little girl asked why Elsa wasn't on there, and Disney responded with "Because she's not a princess, she's a queen."
    Well Elsa is a queen... I actually had forgotten that and I seen that movie hundreds of times because my 3 nieces.

Emma acts like a queen even when walking.

Now just saing my number is NO, my name is No... Lol

Do any of the x men have one? And may I ask where in their post did He call her a better teacher then anyone?

You dont need a teaching degree to be a teacher.

Emma was the principal and a teacher at the Massachusetts Academy when she was originally White Queen of the Hellfire Club. They never really explored whether she actually got her degree in Education, however, it was implied in her back history that she was planning to get a degree in Education and to become a teacher. This dates back to when she was a child and a teenager, her career dream was to be a teacher. It's very possible that when she was working at the Hellfire Club before becoming White Queen she was paying her way through university to get her degree. I know in the one off X-Men: Emma Frost which was a few years ago, after Shaw promoted Emma to the inner circle he asked Emma what she wanted and she said she wanted to run a school for mutants.

Emma's early appearances in the X-books was trying to recruit Katherine Pryde and Angelica Jones to the Massachusetts Academy and the Hellions.

Immediately after joining the X-men, Emma started a new school with Sean as Generation X.

When she joined the core X-Men teams Emma became co-headmistress of the Xavier School.