View Poll Results: Do you want to see Emma Frost back on an X-Men team?

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

144 59.26%
  • No

99 40.74%
Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Please can you post the scans. I would like to see what excuse is given after it.
    There you go
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    There was a big difference on what Morrison wanted and what he wrote. reading the comic without his interviews leave a different interpretation.
    I disagree, there were clear assertions made by Emma and Jean regarding Emma's feelings for Scott- it doesn't get more clear than that.

Jean and Bishop may or not get there. It is crazy compare one things that had all development like Scemma and with Bishop that barely started

90% of Marvel problems were created by theirselves. 10% is DC doing something good on their comics
    Jean/Bishop hasn't started as far as I'm concerned - sure, they're originally the 616 characters but they've had histories, and thus personalities, manufactured by Nate and the AU they're in. There's no point in comparing the two relationships now.

DC was doing good, but they've started making some poor decisions themselves - still, my pull-list is predominantly DC and others. Uncanny is the only Marvel book I'm picking up, and it's a tenuous subscription right now.

Where do you think Emma should be?

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I disagree, there were clear assertions made by Emma and Jean regarding Emma's feelings for Scott- it doesn't get more clear than that.

Jean/Bishop hasn't started as far as I'm concerned - sure, they're originally the 616 characters but they've had histories, and thus personalities, manufactured by Nate and the AU they're in. There's no point in comparing the two relationships now.

DC was doing good, but they've started making some poor decisions themselves - still, my pull-list is predominantly DC and others. Uncanny is the only Marvel book I'm picking up, and it's a tenuous subscription right now.

It's funny what you said about the Marvel books, I usually read all the X-books out of nostalgia, but I know sometimes the writing or the art is horrible. I barely look at any other books outside of the X-books. I am weary of wolverine and can't read anything where he is solo or on the avengers anymore. On the DC side I will read a Bat-book if Batwoman is making an appearance, and my favorite new character from either DC or Marvel is Jessica Cruz. I read Justice League Odyssey even though it isn't written very well just because Jessica is in the book.

As for Emma, I would willingly read a comic where she dresses like a school teacher and teaches class all day just for the way she would react to students stupid questions and her facial expressions when the students annoy her. That's why I want Emma to rebuild the Xavier school and lol shock all the X-men when they get back from AoXM by calling it the Emma Frost Institute for Gifted Children, that would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    It's funny what you said about the Marvel books, I usually read all the X-books out of nostalgia, but I know sometimes the writing or the art is horrible. I barely look at any other books outside of the X-books. I am weary of wolverine and can't read anything where he is solo or on the avengers anymore. On the DC side I will read a Bat-book if Batwoman is making an appearance, and my favorite new character from either DC or Marvel is Jessica Cruz. I read Justice League Odyssey even though it isn't written very well just because Jessica is in the book.

As for Emma, I would willingly read a comic where she dresses like a school teacher and teaches class all day just for the way she would react to students stupid questions and her facial expressions when the students annoy her. That's why I want Emma to rebuild the Xavier school and lol shock all the X-men when they get back from AoXM by calling it the Emma Frost Institute for Gifted Children, that would be hilarious.
    I picked up Red because I was interested in seeing Jean's journey but was left disappointed. Outside of the X-Books I've picked up mostly Hawkeye stuff like Occupy Avengers and a couple of one-shots but I'm steering clear of WCA and events. I mean, Infinity Wars? No thanks. I've read a few issues of other books, but Marvel is doing a poor job of earning my money.

As for DC, I just recently dropped Batman, Nightwing, and Wonder Woman, which sucks because I love those characters. There's been a decline, ranging from minor to steep, with quite a few of DC's books. Jessica Cruz happens to be my nieces favorite character.

The Emma Frost Institute for Gifted Children would be an absolutely legendary troll.

I picked up Red because I was interested in seeing Jean's journey but was left disappointed. Outside of the X-Books I've picked up mostly Hawkeye stuff like Occupy Avengers and a couple of one-shots but I'm steering clear of WCA and events. I mean, Infinity Wars? No thanks. I've read a few issues of other books, but Marvel is doing a poor job of earning my money.

As for DC, I just recently dropped Batman, Nightwing, and Wonder Woman, which sucks because I love those characters. There's been a decline, ranging from minor to steep, with quite a few of DC's books. Jessica Cruz happens to be my nieces favorite character.

The Emma Frost Institute for Gifted Children would be an absolutely legendary troll.
    Emma walks out the front entrance when she realizes all the X-Men are back, savoring their shocked expressions at the name on the school sign. Dressed in her best school principal outfit (back when she was running the Massachusetts Academy, I loved that when Emma dressed like the strictest school teach you ever saw).

I just want her to say to all of them, "Welcome home darlings!"

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    There you go
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Thank you.

It can get silly but I do get a good laugh at times.
    I would like to see Ruby but not a AU version of her, but right now I need baby Cable and Rachel to have Daddy time. Emma needs some alone time with her girls too.
    Yeah it's too bad that Celeste, Irma, and Phoebe are all stuck in AoXM, Emma can't interact with them at all till it's over.

At least Scott has a chance to spend time with baby Cable and Rachel (if baby Cable actually gets focussed and rescues his sister).

My mind keeps going back to how desperate the situation is for mutants right now in Uncanny and X-Force. I guess that is why Emma is rumoured for UXM 17 because with the current world situation they pretty much inevitably have to help each other, there isn't any logical reason for them to not join up when the situation is this dire for all of mutant kind.

the way to get there wasn't believable or well build.

I read mostly DC 8 years ago, until them started messing with what made DC good back in new 52. even Marvel I am not reading like before. x-men, runaways, invaders, avengers are it for me.

I think Emma should be on her own doing her own things. She has enough influence and power to not need X-men and their methods

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Emma walks out the front entrance when she realizes all the X-Men are back, savoring their shocked expressions at the name on the school sign. Dressed in her best school principal outfit (back when she was running the Massachusetts Academy, I loved that when Emma dressed like the strictest school teach you ever saw).

I just want her to say to all of them, "Welcome home darlings!"
    Why would the X-men care if Emma opened her own school? If anything they would welcome that, let her have them, she can take the students off their hands and they can be free to focus own being team of superheroes instead of teachers. The X-men proper and the school should be separate, I see them personally dropping off the kids at Emma's new school and wishing her and them all the best. I'm all for the Emma Frost school for gifted youngsters.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    You are going to end up hating this Character, her fans are the reason why I can not stan Jean or want her even one inch near Scott. So take it from me and Just ignore people and their hate. Nothing we say even with prove can change their minds.

I loved Jean about about a year ago now she is the last character I would buy a book with even if Scott is in it or Storm. Why I didn't bother with red but I pick up Marvel books that had Emma on them. How people change. I hated Emma for getting with cyke but now is like, hell yeah Emma rocks. I stil dislike the relationship Emma and Scott, I just want ruby xD
    What about all the hate Xavier, Beast, Logan, Storm, Jean and Kitty get from Cyclops and Emma fans? I guess they deserve it huh, but any hate directed towards Cyke and Mama is totally unwarranted. It goes both ways.

the way to get there wasn't believable or well build.
    This is just one of those things where we'll have to respectfully disagree.

I read mostly DC 8 years ago, until them started messing with what made DC good back in new 52. even Marvel I am not reading like before. x-men, runaways, invaders, avengers are it for me.

I think Emma should be on her own doing her own things. She has enough influence and power to not need X-men and their methods
    New 52 definitely made some mistakes - but there's no reason Marvel can't learn from those or their own. I can't get into most of Marvel's other books, and I'm not into Aaron's Avengers.

In-universe, your argument makes perfect sense and is irrefutable - but is a Hellfire book viable? Or maybe she'd be better served in a proper Emma Frost solo book?

New 52 definitely made some mistakes - but there's no reason Marvel can't learn from those or their own. I can't get into most of Marvel's other books, and I'm not into Aaron's Avengers.

In-universe, your argument makes perfect sense and is irrefutable - but is a Hellfire book viable? Or maybe she'd be better served in a proper Emma Frost solo book?
    I think a Emma solo book would work very well. She already had a solo before, so why not try again?

or then create a spin off like it was generation X

I love Emma and her tenure with the X-Men were great.
    But moving on, I'd like her to do her own thing. Not restricted to the value of the Xavier or the X-men. Perhaps have her own X-Men. Leader of a group of mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    What about all the hate Xavier, Beast, Logan, Storm, Jean and Kitty get from Cyclops and Emma fans? I guess they deserve it huh, but any hate directed towards Cyke and Mama is totally unwarranted. It goes both ways.
    Can you cite one example please?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Can you cite one example please?
    Are you serious? LOL....you know what he wrote is true