View Poll Results: Do you want to see Emma Frost back on an X-Men team?

Voters
243. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

144 59.26%
  • No

99 40.74%
Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean would save Emma everytime, even after the affair, Jean put Emma together again. Of course Jean never heard a thank youfrom Emma.
    Omg really that.... Cyclops gave his life literally for the x men and did they thank him no. They join the inhumans in bashing him after his death. It is not in Emma nature to be thankful or friendly. But this two woman can work together.

You just don't care about the bad Emma did to Jean right?

If a character screw everytime and a writer always find a way to excuse it, there is something about it.

When Jean was dead there was really a conspiracy to screw over Jean and benefit Emma. So excuse me
    How is that Emmas fault on what this people wanted? You are taking your anger on a character that had no control of what the writers wanted at the time.

You just don't care about the bad Emma did to Jean right?

If a character screw everytime and a writer always find a way to excuse it, there is something about it.

When Jean was dead there was really a conspiracy to screw over Jean and benefit Emma. So excuse me
    I didn't realize an editorial decision constituted a conspiracy. You want to blame someone, blame Clairemont for Jean nuking the broccoli people and making it hard for editorial to justify keeping a mass murderer around.

And Emma didn't thank Jean on panel. She never thanks anyone, for anything, ever. You act like she spited Jean or something when she did that. And no one ever thanks her for her help. That's just how the character and how other react to her, are.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Omg really that.... Cyclops gave his life literally for the x men and did they thank him no. They join the inhumans in bashing him after his death. It is not in Emma nature to be thankful or friendly. But this two woman can work together.
    Jean doesn't need Emma, specially someone that never say sorry or thank you. Jean deserves better

Jean doesn't need Emma, specially someone that never say sorry or thank you. Jean deserves better
    But she totally needs mass murderers, anti-social psychopaths, and country destroyers. I guess it was alright to be perfectly fine with Namor because he was polite.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    But she totally needs mass murderers, anti-social psychopaths, and country destroyers. I guess it was alright to be perfectly fine with Namor because he was polite.
    To be fair she totally needed Namor. She had to be in a place hidden since she was being hunted for killing a ambassador and also get back up for a discourse on ONU.

To be fair she totally needed Namor. She had to be in a place hidden since she was being hunted for killing a ambassador and also get back up for a discourse on ONU.
    And so she forgave him for killing 25,000 Wakandans in one of the biggest acts of mass murder in Marvel. But she would never even consider working with Emma because of an affair that Jean already nearly killed her over. Yeah, total sense.

And so she forgave him for killing 25,000 Wakandans in one of the biggest acts of mass murder in Marvel. But she would never even consider working with Emma because of an affair that Jean already nearly killed her over. Yeah, total sense.
    It isn't suppossed to make sense. It is suppossed to show that Jean still have hot blood

I'm sure Emma also drank the last Diet Coke in the fridge before Jean could get it once. The fiend. Truly a heartless monster.

It isn't suppossed to make sense. It is suppossed to show that Jean still have hot blood
    All it shows is that the Jean you're trying to sell is dangerously schizophrenic.

How is that Emmas fault on what this people wanted? You are taking your anger on a character that had no control of what the writers wanted at the time.
    If you had to hear what i had, you would have a different view on it.

That's a huge amount of salt.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That's a huge amount of salt.
    This ocean is not healthy at all.

If you had to hear what i had, you would have a different view on it.
    I don't understand if is a question or that something happen in your life that made you this way.

This ocean is not healthy at all.
    Spirit is mostly mad that Jean was killed and Emma was used as a sort of substitute her and the amount of focus that she and Scott recieved annoyed him/her. I mean is understandable to be mad for Jean's demise, especially because Quesada thougth that she should had remained death after DPS. But being mad at those 2 characthers is a bit silly.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona