NOTE: This thread is to serve as continuation of the previous "Misty Knight & Colleen Wing: Daughters of the Dragon Appreciation 2018" thread, which can be found at
From the previous version (originally created by Project Initiative Cascada back in September of 2015):
Wow! I assumed we already had an appreciation for the daughters but I was wrong. Here we are to appreciate the critically underrated and greatest martial artists in the Marvel universe, Misty Knight and Colleen Wing! Since they are usually paired together in most of their appearances, I thought it would be best to make this a dual thread for both of them.

As many of you have already found out today <NOTE: posted 09-02-2015>, Misty is finally getting her first live action portrayal by Simone Missick. Colleen's casting can't be far behind!

What do you think of the Daughters? Let the appreciation commence!
NOTE: While Colleen Wing's first appearance was in an Iron Fist story in Marvel Premiere #19 (November 1974) followed by Misty Knight in issue #21 (though she is listed as having a cameo appearance in Marvel Team-Up #1 cover-dated March 1972 where she is not named), the name "Daughters of the Dragon" appears to have been first featured in the b&w comic magazine Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #32 (January 1977).