Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Moon Knight, #7

• Season 2 of MOON KNIGHT begins with a new creative team and a black-out!
    • When the entire city is thrust into darkness by a threat, Moon Knight's must use all of his weapons (and personalities) to defeat a new foe!
    • Brian Wood (X-MEN, DMZ) takes the writing reins picking up from where Ellis left off pushing questions from MOON KNIGHT #1 back to the fore and amplifies them 100-fold!

Full article here.

I am a HUGE Moon Knight fan. So of course I will give this new team a chance. The preview looks good. I really hope it continues to amaze. I don't see it being on the first team's level, but I think they can bring their own spin and keep Moon Knight going on a high note.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

This preview's been featured in other books. It's actually great to see Marvel putting some effort into marketing a non-Avenger/X-Men/Event book. Hopefully, not too many will drop off this book. This preview looks promising.

I'm liking the tech this mystery guy employs. Some good thought was put into this character.

Yep, I'm still in.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I'll stick around for this first arc. Hopefully it continues the amazingness.

BANNED

I'm definitely in and I will stay for as long as the book runs. It needs our support and I'm not going to bail.

Looks good. Tech Guy is creepy and I'm here for it.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Looks good. Tech Guy is creepy and I'm here for it.
    Of course you would be <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    I'm definitely in and I will stay for as long as the book runs. It needs our support and I'm not going to bail.
    Yeah you're right! I love the character and want him to continue to shine.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Agreed. I'm treating this as a completely new animal from Ellis & Shalvey's run, and besides, it does look good.
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

BANNED

Cool. Cool. I could do without the Indie artwork and film vibe, but I'll take it. It's better than the series that preceded it that's for sure.