Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default EXCLUSIVE: "Time Runs Out for The Avengers in Alessio's Variant Covers

"Time Runs Out" for both "Avengers" and "New Avengers" this September, and CBR has the first look at variant covers by Agustin Alessio.

Full article here.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I like the art work.

Good to see Brian involved in the 3rd act. Interesting that he's on the Illuminati side though.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Good spot Mahes, I didn't notice him the first time.

No Strange, Reed Richards, or Namor. But is that Pete Wisdom and Captain Britain on the NA?
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Good to see Brian involved in the 3rd act. Interesting that he's on the Illuminati side though.
    Well Captain Britian is the PROTECTOR OF THE OTHERWORLD,and a member of the Captain Britain Corps.

I'm surprised it took them this long to add him into the team.

Looks like Strange, Richards, and Namor are out but Pete Wisdom(?) and Captain Britain are in.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

It looks like old man Rogers is trying to push the earth. I'm interested enough to see why Captain Britain and whoever the suit guy is(it could be Pete Wisdom but I'm not sure).

As always I look forward to Times Run out and what Hickman's plans are for the Avengers.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Captain. Britain.

And more importantly: Pete. Wisdom.

Yo, I'm stoked.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

So it feels as time runs out is the alternate ending to Hickman's run.....while real ending will come in April 2015........

Then maybe reboot will occur.....as it will be timed to avengers 2 too....

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    No Strange, Reed Richards, or Namor. But is that Pete Wisdom and Captain Britain on the NA?
    The original cover does show Namor though. But we do see Reed on the following month's original cover. Strange last seen on the cover right before this story starts up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Well Captain Britian is the PROTECTOR OF THE OTHERWORLD,and a member of the Captain Britain Corps.

I'm surprised it took them this long to add him into the team.
    He could have had his hands full with other matters or simply not aware. Wasn't it Remender in UXF who said the Corps was severely decimated or something to that effect?

And is that Pete Wisdom? I thought it was Maximus at first but he wouldn't wear a suit at all.

Extraordinary Member

I like the art.

I think that might be Reed Richards, not Wisdom, in the suit on the New Avengers cover. It looks like he has gray temples, at least. Who's the blond guy in casual clothes on the Avengers cover? I'd say adult Franklin Richards, but I doubt he would ever need a cane. I know Steve Rogers is using a cane now, but this guy looks young.

YEY to Captain Britain and Pete Wisdom... boo to the lack of females (1 out of 13 is just BAD).

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toilet Lover View Post
    I think that might be Reed Richards, not Wisdom, in the suit on the New Avengers cover. It looks like he has gray temples, at least. Who's the blond guy in casual clothes on the Avengers cover? I'd say adult Franklin Richards, but I doubt he would ever need a cane. I know Steve Rogers is using a cane now, but this guy looks young.
    My guess is that is Steve. He doesn't really appear old, but we know he is going to be. The Cap doesn't look like Sam Wilson either, but we know that he is indeed Falcon.