Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Not sure. I guessed Wisdom because it's his typical look.
    What would Wisdom contribute to this team how does a spymaster help solve a multidimensional problem

Quote Originally Posted by Zuri View Post
    What would Wisdom contribute to this team how does a spymaster help solve a multidimensional problem
    He couldn't contribute any less than Namor; who to this point has only managed to put the team's mission in jeopardy by leading Thanos straight to their stockpile, and kick off a conflict that results in Strange murdering an entire team of heroes.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

BANNED

Are we sure that it is Pete Wisdom next to Iron Man and Hulk?

That could be anyone in a suit.

BANNED

Also:

It is almost laughable that Captain Britain hasn't been more involved in this. He is a part of a multiverse law enforcing corps.

Shouldn't he have been aware that there were multiple Earths being destroyed in all these incursions?

Seems to me that the Captain Britain Corps have been slacking off majorly during this story.

Quote Originally Posted by vaf2675 View Post
    Also:

It is almost laughable that Captain Britain hasn't been more involved in this. He is a part of a multiverse law enforcing corps.

Shouldn't he have been aware that there were multiple Earths being destroyed in all these incursions?

Seems to me that the Captain Britain Corps have been slacking off majorly during this story.
    Hickman probably didn't want to use him. The Illuminati's of the Alternate worlds they looked at, were made up of charachters the fans have said would be a good / better fit like Magneto and CB, and at the time it was said Hickman was going " You think these should be on the team? OK watch them die horribly."

He couldn't contribute any less than Namor; who to this point has only managed to put the team's mission in jeopardy by leading Thanos straight to their stockpile, and kick off a conflict that results in Strange murdering an entire team of heroes.
    Exactly. Namor has been a definite minus and has contributed zip, zilch, nada besides snarky comments.

Even Beast has been more useful
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I figured Hickman teasing that Richards and T'challa were linked in the FF/F4 issues that they would be linked forever in this book.
    Maybe its Reed in a suit, then.

If he ends up being depowered as well as de-smartifed (new word), he might just be dressing the part.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post
    Hickman probably didn't want to use him. The Illuminati's of the Alternate worlds they looked at, were made up of charachters the fans have said would be a good / better fit like Magneto and CB, and at the time it was said Hickman was going " You think these should be on the team? OK watch them die horribly."
    Hickman is notorious for having his stories planned out months further than most writers. I think it's a safe bet that Hickman intended for Brian to play a part in this from the beginning

Captain Britain? YES PLEASE.

Rhodey? And back as War Machine? Oh my, YES YES. I've been waiting for Hickman to use him ever since he was referenced as a potential Avengers World candidate in the early issues of Hickman's run.
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

Looks like Strange, Richards, and Namor are out but Pete Wisdom(?) and Captain Britain are in.
    Captain Britain already protect an the multiverse, I've been wondering when he would show up.

I'll Assemble if you call it...

There's definitely a Crisis on Infinite Marvels feel going on here. I know this is the umpteenth reboot rumor, but I could see them doing a COIE thing and sort of soft rebooting everything.

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunyc View Post
    Captain Britain already protect an the multiverse, I've been wondering when he would show up.
    Me too
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

Fantastic Member

Why would Marvel go through the trouble of making all these changes to the main characters just to reboot everything in 2015? This happens after all the much publicized changes according to this cover. Why would they then reboot things back to square one right after implementing the change? As for the cover and related story; I can't wait and this has me even more excited for it.

All-New Member

i don't think a continuity reboot is going to happen. i think a universal reboot will happen though. remember galactus is from the old multiverse, if he can survive i bet earth and certain alien races will make it to the new multiverse along with some ultimate characters.

Given all the time travel stories that have gotten so annoyingly convoluted, I consider a story involving multiple AUs to be the lesser of two evils at this point. I just hope this doesn't get too big on reboot talk. Marvel has already made it painfully clear that they're not rebooting. I'm sure this is going to trigger a fresh round of relaunches next summer. Big events usually do. Bleeding Cool also did start report earlier this year that this event would somehow merge Ultimate and 616 into one universe and while they have been inaccurate when it comes to Ultimate lately, they do have a track record of success, having predicted Falcon being revealed as the new Cap. I get the sense Marvel is trying to do something to salvage Miles Morales because the rest of the Ultimate universe just isn't working. Ultimate FF is getting canceled after 6 books and it's rumored that All New Ultimates is going down after 12. Considering how badly Cataclysm turned out, I think at this point the only thing they can do is salvage the viable characters remaining and only Miles is salvageable at this point.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.