Default How would you feel if they did a Batman Series based on an else world story?

So I've often thought about this and I know they like to keep Batman in the movies but wouldn't a good way around that be to do an else world series about Batman? I mean I'd give something like that a shot especially if they did a Gotham by Gaslight or Batman Vampire or some weirdo combination of the two type story. I think it would really depend but I'd totally watch a series about Batman even if it was else world based so long as the writing was good.

Ultimately I'd rather Gotham By Gaslight be made into a series because I think it'd be more interesting to see his enemies adapted into a different time period. Though I think it'd be cool to get a series comic or tv that takes a Gaslight setting and combines it with a supernatural element/spin on the Batman rogues.

No elseworld has enough material written for an ongoing series. Now, if each season was a different elseworld, that could work. Kind of like what American Horror Story does, but you know, with Batman instead of horror subgenres.

Fantastic Member

I’ve been pretending King’s Run is an elseworld story nice it started. Still don’t like it.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Talon1load View Post
    I’ve been pretending King’s Run is an elseworld story nice it started. Still don’t like it.
    Hahahaha.

I get you buddy.

Amazing Member

Will feel very pleased indeed. Gives the opportunity to create interesting stories that don't resort to fans screaming bloody murder and setting cars on fire.

Batman White Knight (2018) - fantastic. Eagerly waiting on the sequel.