King Hyperion
    Blue Adam sentry gladiator super skrull
    the immortal hulk
    the FF
    the X-MEN
    classic Black Bolt
    Galactus

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

OK, this seems REALLY random. Black Bolt is arriving after classic Odin, for example. The FF? That would generally mean Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben - without prep. Which is by far the weakest on this list. The X-Men? You might want to specify members. Darkseid and an army of Daxamites is somehow earlier on this list than just the Marvel family?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

So...does this include the dude from Superman 1 000 000, plus 'The Sword of Superman'?
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Composite Superman takes on the following opponents in order
    Great darkness saga darkseid and his army of daxamites
    Superboy Prime
    the quintessence
    the hunter prey doomsday returning from entropy
    The Spectre golden age Corrigan
    golden age dr fate
    the marvel family
    Mangog
    Odin classic
    Rune King Thor
    King Hyperion
    Blue Adam sentry gladiator super skrull
    the immortal hulk
    the FF
    the X-MEN
    classic Black Bolt
    Galactus
    The composite Superman that was the one with all the powers of the Legion of SuperHeroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    So...does this include the dude from Superman 1 000 000, plus 'The Sword of Superman'?
    That’s what it says, plus Thought Robot, so... I mean, I don’t actually know anything about the quintessence, but he pretty much destroys everything else there with nonchalant ease.

I know it’s a gauntlet, but I think he’d just tell everyone to bring it at once and probably take out Galactus and Spectre at the same time first just to watch everyone’s faces.

Astonishing Member

Cosmic Armor Superman? We need to know the composition and number.

Without the highest level stacked in like Sharps or Cosmic, they have no chance getting past the Spectre. If one recalls, Spec treated COIE like a baby. Also, Spec. could will away Justice League superpowers if he felt like it and did.

No stacked ordinary level Supes could get past 3 billion Daxamites or Darkness Darkseid. The latter can crush Kryptonian heads with his bare hands or energy blast one down for the count as happened to Mon-el.

I especially enjoy the imagery of a Cosmic Thought 1 Million Superman wielding a sword swiftly beheading Spectre and Galactus just to observe everyone's reactions.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I especially enjoy the imagery of a Cosmic Thought 1 Million Superman wielding a sword swiftly beheading Spectre and Galactus just to observe everyone's reactions.
    Composite Superman therefore also means Superdickery Superman then, I guess.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Composite Superman therefore also means Superdickery Superman then, I guess.
    ...gorillas....
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

BANNED

the composite Superman has a message for ya geezers in interlac

which translates into
    GTFO ya clowns
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 02-04-2019 at 10:14 AM.

Which Superman are we talking about? Composite Superman the character from Pre-Crisis or a composite of all Superman?

BANNED

the former.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    the former.
    Well, given that the first dude on the list is Pre Crisis Darkseid who bitched out the entire Legion by himself...

Yeah... I think he handles someone with the powers of the Legion just fine so he doesn't get very far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Well, given that the first dude on the list is Pre Crisis Darkseid who bitched out the entire Legion by himself...

Yeah... I think he handles someone with the powers of the Legion just fine so he doesn't get very far.
    Well, CS does have triplicate girls's powers so he can make three copies of himself. Also, he has Matter Eater Lad's powers so he could probably eat Darkseid at superspeed.

Astonishing Member

Darkseid is not slow and getting near him to eat him would be quite a chore given his ability to blast Kryptonians down for the count. Even if you had all the legion powers stacked, 3 billion PC Kryptonian Daxamites will not make your day. How about a planet melting heat vision sun tanning experience?

Also, nothing in the Legion can withstand the Spectre, let alone some of the Marvel Odin level folks.