Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Default List of Heroines Who Have Never Been Linked to SHIELD?

Figure I'll do a little fan-fictioning over the long Thanksgiving holiday. I need 3 women who have never worked for SHIELD, the police, or any military organization to do some extra-world urban combat. Any suggestions?

Pretty much any female X-Men except for Dazzler qualifies. Alison actually has worked for SHIELD. Any of the teenagers should fit the bill as well, except for Spider-Gwen as she's the daughter of a cop. From the older non-mutant heroines, it's easier to list those who you can't use under those criteria: Black Widow, Mockingbird, Spider-Woman, Spectrum, Captain Marvel, Misty Knight.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Pretty much any female X-Men except for Dazzler qualifies.
    Kitty Pryde had a mini-series where she worked for SHIELD.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Kitty Pryde had a mini-series where she worked for SHIELD.
    IIRC...Skids has as well.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Dagger (Tandy Bowen), she helped Nick Fury in something but was not a SHIELD agent.
    Black Cat (Felicia Hardy)

The "any military organization" part makes this hard. I contend that more X-Men are discounted cause of the X-Force team. Wasn't that a government sanctioned black ops team for dealing with mutant threats?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Dagger (Tandy Bowen), she helped Nick Fury in something but was not a SHIELD agent.

The "any military organization" part makes this hard. I contend that more X-Men are discounted cause of the X-Force team. Wasn't that a government sanctioned black ops team for dealing with mutant threats?
    The X-Men in general are more or less Xavier's paramilitary wing, even if a formal rank and grade system was never established outside of leader and second in command, so I'll likely exclude those members. I'd also like to use adults -- no teens, tweens, etc. Black Cat is an intriguing option.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post

Wasn't that the second version of X-Factor?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman