Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    .... who drives the limo? Or does he drive himself?
    I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say it was self driving, or voice activated. I’m almost certain no actual driver was ever shown.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    It came out in the Warren Ellis run and has been featured since. He calls himself Mr. Knight while wearing this white suit and rides around in a white limo.
    The White suit might actually be visually more workable. I don't know how a white comic book version of his suit will look in real life. But we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The White suit might actually be visually more workable. I don't know how a white comic book version of his suit will look in real life. But we'll see.
    Agreed. I'm only left wondering if they'll have enough in their budget to do this version:

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

How long is the Moenz/Sienkiewicz run?

I was thinking they might go with the white and black version from the Ellis run but the white suit would be NICE.
    Are we all also thinking that Keanu is definitely Marc? Or they might go with a lesser known actor?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I think they might go with the white and black version from the Ellis run.
    Are we all also thinking that Keanu is definitely Marc? Or they might go with a lesser known actor?
    I could definately see Keaunu in the role. Though I don't know if Keanu would do a TV show, as opposed to a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    How long is the Moenz/Sienkiewicz run?
    38 issues...? It’s collected in entirety in the 3 Epic Collections that have been published. Volume three is easily found on Amazon still. I think instocktrades.com has 1&3 cheap, but volume 2 is hard to find now at a reasonable price. I managed to get all three a month or so ago for $110. I figured that was mostly volume 2’s cost. I saw it on Amazon last night for like $230. It was on eBay as a solo when I got all three for $70.

I could definately see Keaunu in the role. Though I don't know if Keanu would do a TV show, as opposed to a movie.

But there is a good chance any of these shows will lead to movies. Feige confirmed Ms. Marvel will be a part of the MCU movie world and it’s been said all these Disney+ shows are a part of the MCU. They are using all the same actors for the other shows. I don’t see why She-Hulk and Moon Knight won’t hit the movies soon after.

what sort of adversaries should appear in the first season of the show? Raoul Bushman? Beyond that, who else?

Should it be NYC only or globe-trotting mysteries? I hope the latter, including New York. Put more of Marc's history as a traveling mercenary into play.

what sort of adversaries should appear in the first season of the show? Raoul Bushman? Beyond that, who else?

Should it be NYC only or globe-trotting mysteries? I hope the latter, including New York. Put more of Marc's history as a traveling mercenary into play.
    I think Bushman HAS to be the primary antagonist. He MK's oldest enemy, and basically a part of his orign story.

Extraordinary Member

Give him a good rogues gallery of characters who are not really in anyone else's. Like Scarecrow.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Bushman or The Committee.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    38 issues...? It’s collected in entirety in the 3 Epic Collections that have been published. Volume three is easily found on Amazon still. I think instocktrades.com has 1&3 cheap, but volume 2 is hard to find now at a reasonable price. I managed to get all three a month or so ago for $110. I figured that was mostly volume 2’s cost. I saw it on Amazon last night for like $230. It was on eBay as a solo when I got all three for $70.
    Issue 25 was scripted by Steven Grant, and had a different artist.
    I wonder if the business tycoon alias was a joke with that writer.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

I absolutely want and foresee Bushman being the main foe. I knowshows announced before were labeled as mini series with six episodes so I'm assuming MK's will be the sam and with that Bushman might be all we get. Maybe some setup for more. I saw something else that Werewolf by Night will be appearing in an upcoming Marvel project so...