Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is there going to be a team up mini series with Punisher and Moon Knight?
    Moon Knight vs. ...... KANG!!
    https://www.newsarama.com/45652-wolv...september.html

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I'll give it a whirl. Not necessarily a fan of moonie taking on villains outside his wheelhouse (Count Nefaria being another example.)

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    I think most MK fans would say that Marc's multiple personalities are what separates him as a character and that the best work done with MK presents him as having more going on than just a cool costume. Yes, that costume is very cool but there's more to MK than that. Getting him right is not easy and you can come at him from many different angles but making him more basic doesn't seem to be a fruitful way to bring out the best in him.
    I am a long time fan but I can't say I loved the idea when it came up. Especially when they added that one personality's action where unknown by the others. His daughter as a big example.

I know he is a batman knock off but the god connection was really cool and now it is just a voice in his heard.

Looks he'll be showing up in Punisher in addition to his annual.

Honestly, not that pumped about the annual only for Bunn being on writing duties. He's not bad but wasn't at the top of my favorite Moonie writers list. I'm shocked they didn't let Percy do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    I think most MK fans would say that Marc's multiple personalities are what separates him as a character and that the best work done with MK presents him as having more going on than just a cool costume. Yes, that costume is very cool but there's more to MK than that. Getting him right is not easy and you can come at him from many different angles but making him more basic doesn't seem to be a fruitful way to bring out the best in him.
    I am a Moon Knight fan from day one and I hate the multiple personality stuff. Since they made it his defining feature, I quit reading his books.
    Batman - Daredevil

Looks like Aaron might have some MK stuff planned for his run with "The Fury of Khonshu."

I enjoyed Aaron's foray in the supernatural with the Blad/vamp arc so he might do some fun stuff with Marc if it comes down. Even though he's going to be popping up in a few places in the next few months I'm beyond ready for a new solo.

BANNED

Marc Spector: Moon Knight #1 Jun 1989
    "New Moon"
    Mark Spector returns to his old mansion in New York City to pick up where he left off.

The Bushman (General Bushman) tracks him down

and kidnaps his old love interest, Marlene Alraune.

Written by Chuck Dixon. Art by Sal Velluto & Mark Farmer.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Looks like Aaron might have some MK stuff planned for his run with "The Fury of Khonshu."

I enjoyed Aaron's foray in the supernatural with the Blad/vamp arc so he might do some fun stuff with Marc if it comes down. Even though he's going to be popping up in a few places in the next few months I'm beyond ready for a new solo.
    Aaron will have room to write a new book once King Thor wraps up. I'd love him on Moon Knight. Maybe an arc in Avengers establishing where he stands, leading into an ongoing?

I could get into that. I would like MK on a team if not a solo.

Maybe shift The latest Defenders into a Marvel knights book.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post

I'd take a team book, too. Really missing my Moon Knight fix. I'm used to periods of no book but I got spoiled by having Ellis/Wood/Bunn, Lemire and Bemis so close together.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post

Agreed. Obviously from a financial standpoint, Marc would be a tremendous asset for any team.

I'm anxious to see MK annual by Ibrahim Moustafa.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’d love to see a new team Marvel Knights team book, with a roster that looks like Moon Knight, Daredevil, Cloak & Dagger, Cage, Iron Fist, Black Cat, and Typhoid Mary.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'd totally buy a Jason Aaron MK book. I'm not a fan of Bunn, so the annual (can they even call it an annual if he doesn't have a book?) doesn't appeal to me.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DevilBat66 View Post
    I am a Moon Knight fan from day one and I hate the multiple personality stuff. Since they made it his defining feature, I quit reading his books.
    I'm not a fan of that either.

I like a more classic MK, with various aliases and what not.