Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wow, that's weird, Marvel on Cartoon Network? The network owned by the same parent company that owns DC?
    That was taken from a screen cap I did some years back. Have they been running it on the Disney Channel? I thought it was so cool that they had George Takei as the voice of Galactus.

Wow, that's weird, Marvel on Cartoon Network? The network owned by the same parent company that owns DC?
    Despite the fact that it was a show targeted at the 7 and under crowd... I enjoyed it very much (despite being significantly older than 7).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    That was taken from a screen cap I did some years back. Have they been running it on the Disney Channel? I thought it was so cool that they had George Takei as the voice of Galactus.
    It was from before the buyout. It was one of the last things before it.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Actually, X-Men Evolution was a WB show. So by now it shouldn't be thought of as too odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    They've started uploading full episodes on the Marvel HQ youtube page.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They've started uploading full episodes on the Marvel HQ youtube page.
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to check them out. I still have a DVD recorder and I have few home made disks.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Oh gosh a cute thread, I know just what belongs here.

Baby Namor is just a cute Sleeping Seal

Last edited by ImperiusWrecked; 02-07-2019 at 10:42 PM.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Oh gosh a cute thread, I know just what belongs here.

Baby Namor is just a cute Sleeping Seal

The cuteness is blinding!

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Actually, X-Men Evolution was a WB show. So by now it shouldn't be thought of as too odd.
    Never realised - Evolution aired on ITV here. Their breakfast block GMTV, which it aired on, sourced their kids shows mostly from Disney and Fox Kids.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-08-2019 at 05:05 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

A story in the marvel uk transformers comics had the decepticons kidnapping a group of hikers only bump into the zombie ghost of starscream! The autoboots show up to save the humans. Who are they?

The real ghostbusters! (marvel uk had the rights at the time) Who else would be in a story with a zombie starscream? So yes the ghostbusters meet the transformers!

Also for unannounced crossovers a issue of marvels he-man comic had he-man cross over with--flash Gordon! (marvel had the defenders of the earth rights) Marvel didn't even put flash on the cover! It was a surprise crossover!
    Last edited by Gaastra; 02-08-2019 at 05:42 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    A story in the marvel uk transformers comics had the decepticons kidnapping a group of hikers only bump into the zombie ghost of starscream! The autoboots show up to save the humans. Who are they?

The real ghostbusters! (marvel uk had the rights at the time) Who else would be in a story with a zombie starscream? So yes the ghostbusters meet the transformers!

Also for unannounced crossovers a issue of marvels he-man comic had he-man cross over with--flash Gordon! (marvel had the defenders of the earth rights) Marvel didn't even put flash on the cover! It was a surprise crossover!
    Damn, for fans at the time, that must have been the biggest surprise! I love surprise guest appearances.