Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Did anyone catch the Reservoir Dogs homage?

I would LOVE to see another Suicide Squad movie!

Black Spider - dead
    King Shark - dead
    Killer Frost - unknown. Sure the car blew up but if Joker can magically survive that helicopter crash than Frost could survive her explosion.
    Boomerang - at large
    Deadshot - at large
    Harley - apprehended

I don't think he killed Waller, he just wanted to show her how easily he could take her out if she comes after him.

So many great Suicide Squad regulars that could show up in a sequel.
    I'm surprised they offed King Shark since he's been a mainstay for the Squad for some time, but besides that the others killed off are replaceable, but I highly doubt Killer Frost is dead anyway so that just leaves Spider, maybe bring in Bronze Tiger for him, in Arkham Origins Blackgate they strongly hint at him joining the squad.

Also I'm loving Black Manta in the New Suicide Squad, would be great to see him in a future movie on the team.

Mighty Member

Batman's fight with the Suicide Squad was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    [...]maybe bring in Bronze Tiger for him, in Arkham Origins Blackgate they strongly hint at him joining the squad.
    [...]
    I think both Origins and Blackgate were hinting at an earlier incarnation of the team which included Deathstroke, Deadshot and Bronze Tiger. There are also rumors that WB Montreal is working on a Suicide Squad game that's taking place between Blackgate and Assault on Arkham. The movie also suggests that Harley and Captain Boomerang were part of the Squad as well, so they might be part of that particular lineup. Though it could also be a nod to the comics or the Task Force X episode of JLU. From what I've read, Deathstroke escaped custody before Assault on Arkham and Bronze Tiger might be either deceased or unavailable for other reasons, hence the recruitment of the "newbies" in Assault on Arkham.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."