Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    In other words, the guy who started this thread is Jensen Ackles, right? Jensen, you so silly!

Anyway, given that Wolverine is decades old in the comics, why can't Ackles or any older actor play him? I don't know if Ackles can be a movie star, but he shouldn't be disqualified based on his age.

As for height, now that the general public knows Wolverine as Hugh Jackman, I think it's not a great idea to all of a sudden cast someone short. Even Marvel doesn't draw him that way anymore.

What's your next recasting suggestion, a white Nick Fury? Guys, don't be crazy.

This was my 666th post. I was bein' evil.
    I think Jensen has been more on the Red Hood bandwagon than anything...

Man Jon Bernthal would be a fantastic Wolverine. He just has that automatic danger look on his face that Logan should happen. Too bad he's already Punisher

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Man Jon Bernthal would be a fantastic Wolverine. He just has that automatic danger look on his face that Logan should happen. Too bad he's already Punisher
    Well, given that Netflix seems to be canceling the Marvel shows after their current seasons, Bernthal may just be available. He's 8 years younger than Hugh Jackman, so he hasn't aged past his freshness date.