Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-New Member

Default Marvel/IDW line of all ages books questions...

Anyone reading these? If so how are they? Are they just sticking with the 3 titles or will they expand eventually beyond the 3?

I haven't read the Avengers or Black Panther one, but I have read the Spider-Man one, and it's pretty decent for what they are, as All Ages books. If you liked the old Marvel Adventures series, these are a nice companion piece to them.

I got the first issue of Avengers and thought it was decent. Looking forward to issue 2 coming out tomorrow. As Inversed stated. If you like the Marvel Adventures line which I did then you will like these.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I haven't read the Avengers or Black Panther one, but I have read the Spider-Man one, and it's pretty decent for what they are, as All Ages books. If you liked the old Marvel Adventures series, these are a nice companion piece to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I got the first issue of Avengers and thought it was decent. Looking forward to issue 2 coming out tomorrow. As Inversed stated. If you like the Marvel Adventures line which I did then you will like these.
    I loved both Marvel Adventures back circa 2008-2010 and was devastated when the books all got canceled.

Do you think it'll be just these three books or they'll expand the line soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Comicfan1983 View Post
    I loved both Marvel Adventures back circa 2008-2010 and was devastated when the books all got canceled.

Do you think it'll be just these three books or they'll expand the line soon?
    I was upset when they canceled the Marvel Adventures line to. I think they will come out with more depending on the sales of the first 3.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I read the first Avengers issue and thought it was a pretty solid start even if it felt like there was a bit too much going on that then they could pack into a single 22-page comic.

I did appreciate that it felt more Earth's Mightiest Heroes then Avengers Assemble.