Default Fight School(Test Scenario)

A College for martial arts has opened up and students from many schools are attending.

The New Students:

(Marvel)(Current)
    Shang Chi
    Iron FIst

(DC)(Current)
    Lady Shiva
    Richard Dragon

(Street Fighter)
    Ryu
    Ken

(Mortal Kombat)
    Liu Kang
    Kung Lao

(Boku no Hero){Post-Stain}
    Izuku Midoriya
    Katsuki Bakugo

(Naruto){Post End Fight Pre Shippuden)
    Naruto
    Sasuke

(Baki The Grappler)
    Baki Hanma
    Kaoru Hanayama

(Tenjhou Tenge)
    Souichiro Nagi
    Masataka Takayanagi

(Hunter x Hunter){Pre-Chimera Ants}
    Gon
    Killua

Yu Yu Hakusho{Pre Dark Tournament}
    Yusuke Urameshi
    Kuwabara

If You Lose a Fight and it's Witnessed, You are Expelled. Only 1 Graduates per year. If two team-mates are left, they fight for the Top Spot.

Who Graduates?
    Last edited by Lazzlo304; 02-05-2019 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Didn't Finish Post XD

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Iron Fist destroys the comic and video game foes. For the manga crowd, I'd need to know more about where the characters in question are, specifically speed-wise, at the specified points in time.

Iron Fist is a stupidly high-end bullet-timer with the hitting power to one-shot later-day Luke Cage or gianted-up Thing, with oodles of esoterics plus an AoE range game.

So, for anyone to beat him, they are going to need to be either able to tank that kind of hitting power from a dude who can also use comic pressure points, or be so fast that they can blitz a guy who trivially grabs sniper shots out of the air when he's been poisoned and the shot is fired from behind him, from outside the room.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan