Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

I'm up for a xXx mini; sort of a more espionage-centric take on The Crew series.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Dwayne Taylor, mastermind

he's going to have to change his business cards. I do wish that Roberto Dacosta was part of this. I've always thought that the two should combine forces financially (much like T'challa and Stark did during Geoff Johns' Avengers run). it was good to see Dwayne sort of take point investigation-wise. he brought Woo to Adam. he also seemed to know a lot about Blind Justice. the kid does his homework. [and this is why I thought that he would have made a great Nighthawk]
    Since X-Force teamed with the New Warriors during the "Child's Play" crossover, Sunspot's former teammates could put in a good word for good ol' Thrash.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Since X-Force teamed with the New Warriors during the "Child's Play" crossover, Sunspot's former teammates could put in a good word for good ol' Thrash.
    were they even on good terms after that? i remember it mainly being a fight between the two teams (due to Gamesmaster's influence). i remember both teams were also involved way back when in some story about Proteus.

were they even on good terms after that? i remember it mainly being a fight between the two teams (due to Gamesmaster's influence).
    Yeah, a few members from both teams were mind-controlled. Eventually, they came to their senses and had a brief get-together in the end.

i remember both teams were also involved way back when in some story about Proteus.
    Correct. "Kings of Pain" was the name of that event. Started out with a skirmish, but cooler heads prevailed in the end. Both Cable & Thrash seemingly hit it off pretty well, all things considered.

Astonishing Member

JIC you didn't already know; MARVEL COMICS #1001 has Night Thrasher & Silhouette appearing within a page focusing on THE NEW WARRIORS.

By the original New Warriors creative team too.

It's obvious at this point that #1001 is an overflow issue, when they had two pages done that would've suited the same year. The NW page would've been for the year they started.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

I had the 1st run of the new Warriors and the 1st issue of door that they appeared in I was really excited I thought their momentum would carry them on for a long time period I imagine it's how people felt about the Teen Titans.

I mentioned this in the Namorita Thread.
    I really wish we could get that team back in some way shape or form with the original energy. I really hated the things that happened lead up to the 1st Civil War. Smh
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    I had the 1st run of the new Warriors and the 1st issue of door that they appeared in I was really excited I thought their momentum would carry them on for a long time period I imagine it's how people felt about the Teen Titans.

I mentioned this in the Namorita Thread.
    I really wish we could get that team back in some way shape or form with the original energy. I really hated the things that happened lead up to the 1st Civil War. Smh
    If Civil War had not happened, the team members likely would have been split apart and absorbed by other teams. I can't imagine the reality tv show angle lasting too long. not sure that the original energy is ever returning. They were younger and looking to prove themselves back then.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    JIC you didn't already know; MARVEL COMICS #1001 has Night Thrasher & Silhouette appearing within a page focusing on THE NEW WARRIORS.
    Did it already come out?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Did it already come out?
    Yeah, a couple of days ago.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

If Civil War had not happened, the team members likely would have been split apart and absorbed by other teams. I can't imagine the reality tv show angle lasting too long. not sure that the original energy is ever returning. They were younger and looking to prove themselves back then.
    Yeah, Nova had already left, got his own book. Debrii and Microbe were created for that NW team - Microbe would've just been limboed if they hadn't killed off the Warriors, though Debrii actually got spared. Thrash would've probably have been involved in both of the subsequent NW teams. Namorita would've been on the most recent one too. Both Dwayne and Nita were only omitted because they were dead (Nita's demise being a plot point, as the Atlanteans figured she was still out there - which she was, thanks to the events of Nova). As for Speedball, he'd have probably been on the Great Lakes Initiative team (with Squirrel Girl) instead of the Thunderbolts.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Yes,folks.......NIGHT THRASHER made a recent apperance within HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE #4.

Along with the rest of the original New Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Also, don't forget Rage. After all, he is a part of Thrash's family.

Nova recounts his history - including the original New Warriors.