Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 190
  1. #136
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,519

    Default

    I recognize the first issue of X-Factor, but what are the other covers where X-Man has implanted himself?

    "I'll always love you, Jean Grey." "I'll always love you too, Scott Summers." - Scott Summers and Jean Grey

  2. #137
    My Mutant Muses TRIFECTA! Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Looks like variations of:


    ... ANAD...



    ... and 90's Blue.
    My TOP XMen Faves
    PolarisDazzler
    I
    CEMAN♂♀Dani MoonstarArchangel
    MagnetoSunfire

    THE GiFTED💚💚NewMUTANTS💙Dk.Phoenix
    😍AoXM:PrisonerXtracts&Xtremists+UncannyWotR

  3. #138
    My Mutant Muses TRIFECTA! Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    The tumultuous ending, pretty much, to the eXalted Marvelous #1:



  4. #139
    Mighty Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Ugly Arizona
    Posts
    1,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    The tumultuous ending, pretty much, to the eXalted Marvelous #1:


    I can't wait till he gets punched in the face or even better when he permanently becomes one of Legions personalities

  5. #140
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I can't wait till he gets punched in the face or even better when he permanently becomes one of Legions personalities
    They really just seem to love digging his hole deeper. By the end of this it’ll be the latest character derailment since Bishop and Scarlet Witch.

  6. #141
    My Mutant Muses TRIFECTA! Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Nate's upcoming comeuppance will probably fit the crimes he's committed, in conteXt. Like with Lucas & Wanda tho, time heals all wounds, eventually. The MU has very few saints, if any, but a whole LOT of sinners. Characters often lose their way, it happens, and is the nature of the Beast. Even Steve Rogers & Scott Summers aren't entirely immune to being corrupted, and/or entertaining their darker tendencies, life'll do that to ya. Just ask Peter Parker, Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Jean Grey, the list goes on. They & MANY more, have ALL done VERY bad things.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 02-08-2019 at 10:24 PM.

  7. #142
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    They really just seem to love digging his hole deeper. By the end of this it’ll be the latest character derailment since Bishop and Scarlet Witch.
    I don't know, Wanda and even Bishop benefited frI'm actually having MU connections. X-Man isn't nearly as popular and isn't as well integrated into the MU. I'm not saying he won't be forgiven, but it's not going to be as smooth as what they got.

    Plus, Wanda was so out of it she didn't know what she was doing and it took a rather long time to get any forgiveness from that among the X-Men. Bishop...well, I'm gonna have fun watching him get tortured!

  8. #143
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I don't know, Wanda and even Bishop benefited frI'm actually having MU connections. X-Man isn't nearly as popular and isn't as well integrated into the MU. I'm not saying he won't be forgiven, but it's not going to be as smooth as what they got.

    Plus, Wanda was so out of it she didn't know what she was doing and it took a rather long time to get any forgiveness from that among the X-Men. Bishop...well, I'm gonna have fun watching him get tortured!
    WHOA. HOLD ON HERE. Nate Grey carried a book for 6 years. He should of been had a huge follow up story years ago.

  9. #144
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    WHOA. HOLD ON HERE. Nate Grey carried a book for 6 years. He should of been had a huge follow up story years ago.
    Oh yeah...well, he doesn't, now does he?

  10. #145
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Oh yeah...well, he doesn't, now does he?
    Of course not..theyve been pushing mediocre characters in his place. Kid Cable? Lol.

  11. #146
    Mighty Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Ugly Arizona
    Posts
    1,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Of course not..theyve been pushing mediocre characters in his place. Kid Cable? Lol.
    Well that's what happens when a character becomes mediocre.

  12. #147
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Kid Cable and X-Man are the same kind of character and I'm not sure why we have either one of them.

  13. #148
    Mighty Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Ugly Arizona
    Posts
    1,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Can'tHexTheX View Post
    Kid Cable and X-Man are the same kind of character and I'm not sure why we have either one of them.
    You know that stack of old mail and papers that you always look at, but never throw in the trash because it's not worth the effort?

  14. #149
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    You know that stack of old mail and papers that you always look at, but never throw in the trash because it's not worth the effort?
    Literally have one on my dining table right now.

  15. #150
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Can'tHexTheX View Post
    Kid Cable and X-Man are the same kind of character and I'm not sure why we have either one of them.
    Because Bob Harras has no God.
    Omega Level Rodent Fighter

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •