Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I recognize the first issue of X-Factor, but what are the other covers where X-Man has implanted himself?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Looks like variations of:

... ANAD...

... and 90's Blue.

BANNED

The tumultuous ending, pretty much, to the eXalted Marvelous #1:

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    The tumultuous ending, pretty much, to the eXalted Marvelous #1:

I can't wait till he gets punched in the face or even better when he permanently becomes one of Legions personalities

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I can't wait till he gets punched in the face or even better when he permanently becomes one of Legions personalities
    They really just seem to love digging his hole deeper. By the end of this it’ll be the latest character derailment since Bishop and Scarlet Witch.

BANNED

Nate's upcoming comeuppance will probably fit the crimes he's committed, in conteXt. Like with Lucas & Wanda tho, time heals all wounds, eventually. The MU has very few saints, if any, but a whole LOT of sinners. Characters often lose their way, it happens, and is the nature of the Beast. Even Steve Rogers & Scott Summers aren't entirely immune to being corrupted, and/or entertaining their darker tendencies, life'll do that to ya. Just ask Peter Parker, Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Jean Grey, the list goes on. They & MANY more, have ALL done VERY bad things.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 02-08-2019 at 10:24 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    They really just seem to love digging his hole deeper. By the end of this it’ll be the latest character derailment since Bishop and Scarlet Witch.
    I don't know, Wanda and even Bishop benefited frI'm actually having MU connections. X-Man isn't nearly as popular and isn't as well integrated into the MU. I'm not saying he won't be forgiven, but it's not going to be as smooth as what they got.

Plus, Wanda was so out of it she didn't know what she was doing and it took a rather long time to get any forgiveness from that among the X-Men. Bishop...well, I'm gonna have fun watching him get tortured!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I don't know, Wanda and even Bishop benefited frI'm actually having MU connections. X-Man isn't nearly as popular and isn't as well integrated into the MU. I'm not saying he won't be forgiven, but it's not going to be as smooth as what they got.

Plus, Wanda was so out of it she didn't know what she was doing and it took a rather long time to get any forgiveness from that among the X-Men. Bishop...well, I'm gonna have fun watching him get tortured!
    WHOA. HOLD ON HERE. Nate Grey carried a book for 6 years. He should of been had a huge follow up story years ago.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    WHOA. HOLD ON HERE. Nate Grey carried a book for 6 years. He should of been had a huge follow up story years ago.
    Oh yeah...well, he doesn't, now does he?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Oh yeah...well, he doesn't, now does he?
    Of course not..theyve been pushing mediocre characters in his place. Kid Cable? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Of course not..theyve been pushing mediocre characters in his place. Kid Cable? Lol.
    Well that's what happens when a character becomes mediocre.

BANNED

Kid Cable and X-Man are the same kind of character and I'm not sure why we have either one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tHexTheX View Post
    Kid Cable and X-Man are the same kind of character and I'm not sure why we have either one of them.
    You know that stack of old mail and papers that you always look at, but never throw in the trash because it's not worth the effort?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    You know that stack of old mail and papers that you always look at, but never throw in the trash because it's not worth the effort?
    Literally have one on my dining table right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Can'tHexTheX View Post
    Because Bob Harras has no God.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate