If they keep Helena as her mother, I'm guessing Heracles as the father, unless we have a divine birth of sorts from Helena's head a la Athena. (Which, in a way, would be awful as it's a solo mom tale thematically like Hippolyta with clay creating Diana.)

The editor's note is interesting in that in Wonder Woman the gods are dying and being reborn. I wonder how long it will take for Zeus, Heracles, and Poseidon, from recent DCU events, to take the stage again.

I wouldn't necessarily be put out by Heracles being her father as I've long wanted him to play some kind of role in the book. (Why should Marvel have all the fun.)

I wonder if we'll ever get any "auntie" time between Cassie and Diana, Athena, and Aphrodite. I'm trying to recall in the most recent issues if Ares or Athena referred to Diana as sister.

The Zeus parentage was fun pre-DCnU, but I almost could have gone for Cassie gaining her superpowers as she originally did from magical items. It seems some of that is still at play with Bendis's trinity of accessories.