Results 1 to 15 of 64

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Batmanís plan for Diana

    One thing Iím not understanding is her fighting will tire her out. But many times itís been shown Dina can days without getting tired. Not only that but she many times can get a hint something is wrong. This is why I kind of like new 52 idea more. That Superman is the one who has to defeat her. The nanobots is a interesting idea but still.

  2. #2
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    One thing I’m not understanding is her fighting will tire her out. But many times it’s been shown Dina can days without getting tired. Not only that but she many times can get a hint something is wrong. This is why I kind of like new 52 idea more. That Superman is the one who has to defeat her. The nanobots is a interesting idea but still.
    I wouldnt care much for this, just because I dont see any logic in this storyline, if you think logically:

    a) He says SUPERMAN is the one who has to defeat her:
    WHY not MARTIAN MANHUNTER,FLASH,SUPERGIRL/POWER GIRL,CAPTAIN ATOM,SHAZAM,SPECTRE....?????

    -Martian Manhunter is as strong as she is,has telepathic powers and telekinesis AND in INJUSTICE he almost defeated her, but Superman saved her
    I see many ways in which he could EASILY win against her

    -Flash isnt the obvious choice, but punching her at the Speed of Light hurt her and hurt her more than Superman could, she was once hit by Zoom and she said its stronger. So with his speed he can overpower her..

    -Captain Atom has his strenght, he is very durable and he has the blasts which will hurt/kill her

    -Shazam is very strong,durable and fast-I dont know if she is affected as much by magic

    -Power Girl is because of her age and time who she spent under the yellow sun, the actually most powerful Kryptonian and she has already fought against Wonder Woman

    -Zatanna has almost unlimited Magic Powers...

    b) AND!!!! If Wonder Woman gets evil, WHY!!!! dont put the rest of the League TOGETHER??? Who said its ONE VS ONE????
    Last edited by Masterff; 02-07-2019 at 01:50 AM.

  3. #3
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,154

    Default

    All I’m saying is that the plan made no sense. Didn’t Diana nearly beat the JL at one point. But any away why I said Superman is dc often days they are equals. But it would be better seeing all the JL take her on

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member Mutant God's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,381

    Default

    I say it should have been a bit magical like an amulet that weakens Diana or magical armor that Bruce spent his money finding and infused with modern tech or maybe he makes a deal with one of the Gods (maybe Ares) to have an advantage over Diana if she either turned against humans or the Gods.
    Skeeter: Hey time traveling O5 members of the X-Men We don't take kindly to people who create a time paradox around here!

    Bartender: Now calm down Skeeter they aint hurtin nobody.

    Skeeter: No! I wanna know som'in from the "O5" How come you cant go back to your own timeline in the first place and how come when Reed Richards "fixed" the universe you wasnt put back and how come the changes that happn to you dont happn to your present day selves?

    Bartender: Skeeter I dont want trouble

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I say it should have been a bit magical like an amulet that weakens Diana or magical armor that Bruce spent his money finding and infused with modern tech or maybe he makes a deal with one of the Gods (maybe Ares) to have an advantage over Diana if she either turned against humans or the Gods.
    Bats doesn't like messing with magic more than he absolutely has to. So, doubtful he has an amulet or something of the like in the Bat Cave.

    And of the magic users, he really only seems to trust Zatanna. And that's because the two go back to before Bruce ever became Batman.

  6. #6
    Wonder Moderator Gaelforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Bats doesn't like messing with magic more than he absolutely has to. So, doubtful he has an amulet or something of the like in the Bat Cave.

    And of the magic users, he really only seems to trust Zatanna. And that's because the two go back to before Bruce ever became Batman.
    Batman once went on the Magic Black Market and bought an anti-magic lasso, so who the heck knows what he can/would pull.

  7. #7
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I say it should have been a bit magical like an amulet that weakens Diana or magical armor that Bruce spent his money finding and infused with modern tech or maybe he makes a deal with one of the Gods (maybe Ares) to have an advantage over Diana if she either turned against humans or the Gods.
    Uhm making a deal with Ares would be in the most timelines like making a deal with Darkseid to take Supes out, aka a very, very bad idea with 100% backfiring guarantee.

  8. #8
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,154

    Default

    One thing is Diana generally has a in a sense has a sixth sense.

  9. #9
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    I wouldnt care much for this, just because I dont see any logic in this storyline, if you think logically:

    a) He says SUPERMAN is the one who has to defeat her:
    WHY not MARTIAN MANHUNTER,FLASH,SUPERGIRL/POWER GIRL,CAPTAIN ATOM,SHAZAM,SPECTRE....?????

    -Martian Manhunter is as strong as she is,has telepathic powers and telekinesis AND in INJUSTICE he almost defeated her, but Superman saved her
    I see many ways in which he could EASILY win against her

    -Flash isnt the obvious choice, but punching her at the Speed of Light hurt her and hurt her more than Superman could, she was once hit by Zoom and she said its stronger. So with his speed he can overpower her..

    -Captain Atom has his strenght, he is very durable and he has the blasts which will hurt/kill her

    -Shazam is very strong,durable and fast-I dont know if she is affected as much by magic

    -Power Girl is because of her age and time who she spent under the yellow sun, the actually most powerful Kryptonian and she has already fought against Wonder Woman

    -Zatanna has almost unlimited Magic Powers...

    b) AND!!!! If Wonder Woman gets evil, WHY!!!! dont put the rest of the League TOGETHER??? Who said its ONE VS ONE????
    a)
    Martian Manhunter is a notorious jobber(even regardless of the fact how inconsistent Injustice is, depending on the versions would an evil WW throw lightning at MMH or use the flames of Hestia before it even comes to a fight) and Flash even more so, Supergirl/Powergirl would lose like always, Shazam is a better counter to Supes and basically stalemates WW if both are in character(aka a bad idea against evil WW), Batman has usually no fast reach on Cpt. Atom and even less on Spectre(who makes around as much sense as to call the Phantom Stranger tbh, also are the last three not even main JL members).But the main reason was that the author(and often enough DC) wanted to portray Supes as the most powerful JL-member.

    b)
    True. Although the last time WW became evil had Hecate turned the whole main JL into vegetables right beforehand and they would have all died(including Supes) in any kind of direct confrontation(Witching Hour WW was rly something where you should indeed better try to call Spectre somehow).
    Last edited by Rightoya; 02-10-2019 at 01:15 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •