Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    I wouldnt care much for this, just because I dont see any logic in this storyline, if you think logically:

a) He says SUPERMAN is the one who has to defeat her:
    WHY not MARTIAN MANHUNTER,FLASH,SUPERGIRL/POWER GIRL,CAPTAIN ATOM,SHAZAM,SPECTRE....?????

-Martian Manhunter is as strong as she is,has telepathic powers and telekinesis AND in INJUSTICE he almost defeated her, but Superman saved her
    I see many ways in which he could EASILY win against her

-Flash isnt the obvious choice, but punching her at the Speed of Light hurt her and hurt her more than Superman could, she was once hit by Zoom and she said its stronger. So with his speed he can overpower her..

-Captain Atom has his strenght, he is very durable and he has the blasts which will hurt/kill her

-Shazam is very strong,durable and fast-I dont know if she is affected as much by magic

-Power Girl is because of her age and time who she spent under the yellow sun, the actually most powerful Kryptonian and she has already fought against Wonder Woman

-Zatanna has almost unlimited Magic Powers...

b) AND!!!! If Wonder Woman gets evil, WHY!!!! dont put the rest of the League TOGETHER??? Who said its ONE VS ONE????
    a)
    Martian Manhunter is a notorious jobber(even regardless of the fact how inconsistent Injustice is, depending on the versions would an evil WW throw lightning at MMH or use the flames of Hestia before it even comes to a fight) and Flash even more so, Supergirl/Powergirl would lose like always, Shazam is a better counter to Supes and basically stalemates WW if both are in character(aka a bad idea against evil WW), Batman has usually no fast reach on Cpt. Atom and even less on Spectre(who makes around as much sense as to call the Phantom Stranger tbh, also are the last three not even main JL members).But the main reason was that the author(and often enough DC) wanted to portray Supes as the most powerful JL-member.

b)
    True. Although the last time WW became evil had Hecate turned the whole main JL into vegetables right beforehand and they would have all died(including Supes) in any kind of direct confrontation(Witching Hour WW was rly something where you should indeed better try to call Spectre somehow).
    Last edited by Rightoya; 02-10-2019 at 01:15 PM.