Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member

This depends for me on how old the thread is. I like trying to revive seemingly dead conversations with new insight and takes from people who may not have seen the thread the first time. However, if it's a recent thread with a lot of attention I might just leave it alone.

yeah... what's this thread about?

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Depends on the thread. Some threads are designed to be extremely long. For instance, you can jump into the political thread on the 900th page and not be too concerned. But 50 pages about a single issue seems burdensome.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

It depends on the topic. As you mention, the political thread is constantly changing due to the nature of today's volatile politics. On the other hand, when Hickman was writing the stuff in New Avengers with the incursions, those discussions could go on for many pages and were very interesting. You could always come up with a different POV and possible solutions.

Or on threads where my post seems "invisible", talked under, over and around even when I am commenting on the current topic. There are threads on here which seem Very clickish...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I depends if I can offer anything new. I mean I sometimes feel funny just agreeing with a dozen or so people.
    This is a fair point to make, however, just because I feel I am adding something new does not equate to others thinking that. As someone else points out, not every comment you make even gets acknowledged sometimes.

Fantastic Member TriggerWarning's Avatar

All the time. I see a thread that looks like it might be interesting but its very long and I'm pretty sure anything I have to say has already been said by others and I don't feel like wading through it to find out.