Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Indeed, I cannot give your opinion only my own, which should hold as much weight as yours or anyone else's opinion.

As such, no, I do not have to give examples of my opinion. I already stated them. I do not see you asking for anyone else to give examples.

You are the one who dug up this old thread====from over 2 yrs ago====then tried coming for me. You failed. I am laughing.

Carry on.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I don't see why you're responding like an absolute child.
    We were having a perfectly reasonable discussion.
    I didn't have anything against you at all, and I definitely didn't come for you. Not sure why you even felt that way.
    That response is absolutely pathetic. You should learn a lesson from this -- and it's as follows -- don't try to read tone over the internet, you should have already known that, but, since you didn't, here it is in writing for you.

Wow! This does not sound like someone who is friendly. You just called me two names/two insults: "absolute child" and "absolutely pathetic".

I did not feel like it was a discussion, but rather an attack of you on me. From a comment over 2 years old.

If you say you have nothing against me, then fine, happy with that. Would like to have future discussions. (But it feels otherwise: very angry, very aggressive, very attacky. Sorry, it just does.)

Hopefully, that is not the case and we can have reasonable discussions.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Yeah you get the response that you give. You weren't friendly and you behaved in a really despicable manner, unprovoked, and, thus, destroyed the conversation we were having.
    That's your problem, not mine. Next time I would advise you to check before you respond with unnecessary hostility.

You made a bad decision. It's now your responsibility to own up to that, apologize, and respond the proper way to the comment I made before you started this. I have absolutely no idea why you responded as poorly as you did, probably because you just assume everyone on the internet wants a fight and is out to get you specifically. I highly suggest getting out of that mindset as it will continue to lead you to situations like this, obviously somebody comes at you in an overt way, but in this case you obviously tried to read a lot into nothing. You don't know me, you know nothing about me, you have absolutely no reason whatsoever to assume I am talking to you in any way, except good faith.

How about we call this a real misunderstanding on both our parts? That way, we can move forward and put this behind us?

I am willing to do that and I am sorry for my part. I did not mean to upset you or to be unfriendly. I am sorry.

I would like to put this behind us.

Can we do that? Are you willing? I hope so. Thanks.

Yes. Excellent idea.
    Please respond differently to what I said so we can continue.

Great! I hope later on we can even be friends on here.

To answer your question, I cannot think of all of the threads---maybe it was Rogue? --- but the one super Rogue fan wants her to be an Omega but the mutant list did not have Rogue on it as Omega. So this poster keeps posting words and pictures trying to justify why ROgue should be on it. Not that I find offense to any of that. I certainly understand being a super fan of characters. Sometimes it all just hampers up the feel of reading or wanting to respond to that or other Rogue related things. Other posters sometimes then seem like they are angry back at that poster and post other scans or repost the same ones but add different commentary. I just don't like to get in the middle of all of that. I also feel like any posts other than those involved could be lost as they are being overlooked by the others who are debating so intently.

It sounds as though you may have rethought your position because you even say "the super Rogue fan", which would perfectly explain such behavior in that thread. My point here is this, everyone has something to contribute whether they think so or not. It just depends on who sees it, for example, I didn't see your initial post for two years, but I used it to try to reinvigorate this thread, and, I believe, it worked.