Default If you could do a crossover between the Flash and Legion of Superheroes, what would your story be?

As the title says, how would your story play out?
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

The Legion put Barry Allen under trial for crimes against time-continuum. They have 52 felonies registered.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Astonishing Member

Professor Zoom would be involved in a minor role. The Lightnings would feature - it wouldn't be all-encompassing, wasting time by trying to show off the entirety of the Legion galaxy. Big timespace stakes, but in an isolated setting (settings).

And we'd find out that N52 Wally is actually secretly a future girl pretending to be a past boy, XS, and that classic-Wally is Time Trapped. And dark forces are effing with the Wests. Daniel would be being manipulated, and Iris would be being mind-affected.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    The Legion put Barry Allen under trial for crimes against time-continuum. They have 52 felonies registered.
    That'd be a bit hypocritical of the Legion considering they've performed their own share of continuum-threatening time travel feats...possibly more than the Flashes have.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

If Flash is time-traveling, then Professor Zoom should definitely be involved. As well as Abra Kadabra.

They could all battle through time and inadvertently wipe Bar Torr out of existence, paving the way for the return of the REAL Bart Allen.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Better idea the Legion stop Barry Allen from trying to save his mother thus preventing the whole Flashpoint from ever happening
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    That'd be a bit hypocritical of the Legion considering they've performed their own share of continuum-threatening time travel feats...possibly more than the Flashes have.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    Better idea the Legion stop Barry Allen from trying to save his mother thus preventing the whole Flashpoint from ever happening
    People of the jury, I present my case.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Not sure about the story specifics but it would revolve around a second assassination attempt on AI President Lincoln from the future by a new AI Lee Harvey Oswald. AI Lincoln's reconstruction hasn't been swift enough so Earth East constructs AI Oswald to take Lincoln out of office.

Futuristic, "what if" Lincoln had not been assassinated with the Flash and the Legion.
    But are you the only metal that's liquid at room temperature?

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

I think I'd spread it out. Have Barry and Iris have their kids in the future, then returning to present. After that he would meet his kids growing up and influence them (directly) and the very formation of the LSH (indirectly) in several different moments of their lives trough various time travels, until the point he finally meet his grandkids and has whichever adventure with the LSH proper.... maybe bringing Bart back to the present with him at the end.