Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Amazing Spider-Man #15 preview

Preview for #15 is up. Billy's still upset with Curt and is tempted to sneak out and meet up with his online friends, and then Spider-Man tries to search the rubble of the restaurant for Aunt May, while Taskmaster and Black Ant leave with a captured Rhino.

https://13thdimension.com/exclusive-...spider-man-15/

This Lizard family stuff really looks a lot different in context depending on whether you apply "Shed" happening or not.

How many times have Spider-Man villains gotten on good terms with Spidey and then gone on to swear absolute vengeance and hatred against him? Although at least Rhino has a reasonable excuse.

Man, Spidey seriously beat the tar out of Taskmaster. I don't know if it's because Taskmaster is getting a major case of the Worf Effect, Spencer's Spidey is meant to be seen as that good (compared to pre-Spencer Spidey), or we're just supposed to assume driven and angry Spidey is just that much more fiercer in a fight.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    How many times have Spider-Man villains gotten on good terms with Spidey and then gone on to swear absolute vengeance and hatred against him? Although at least Rhino has a reasonable excuse.
    Yeah it's like, I get why Pete did what he did but damn that was also kind of cold blooded.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Yeah it's like, I get why Pete did what he did but damn that was also kind of cold blooded.
    Aunt May's safety > practically everything else .

Endangered Aunt May = Ultra Instinct
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Somehow Bachalo Rhino is more godlike than his Taskums.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I guess that's one explanation for Taskmaster's beatdown .
    Somehow Bachalo Rhino is more godlike than his Taskums.
    Why does Rhino's armor look like it's breaking apart? Isn't it supposed to be indestructible ?

Astonishing Member

The illustrations by Chris Bachalo are great to see in the Spider-Man stories,the art style of the artist is interesting in the Spider-Man stories.And the cover by Paolo Rivera is great.
    Looking forward to get my copy.

Man, Spidey seriously beat the tar out of Taskmaster. I don't know if it's because Taskmaster is getting a major case of the Worf Effect, Spencer's Spidey is meant to be seen as that good (compared to pre-Spencer Spidey), or we're just supposed to assume driven and angry Spidey is just that much more fiercer in a fight.
    I think its the latter, anytime the gloves are off and we see Spidey full-on pissed, he becomes much more fiercer than usual. They even kind of addressed it in Zdarksy's Spectacular Spider-Man, when Peter goes all "Rage Mode" and Vulture's all "Yep, this is the part when he's angry, that's my cue to leave."

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    The illustrations by Chris Bachalo are great to see in the Spider-Man stories,the art style of the artist is interesting in the Spider-Man stories.And the cover by Paolo Rivera is great.
    Looking forward to get my copy.
    With Bachalo it always looks fine to me before we get to the action sequences, and that's still true of this preview .

Wink

Pfft please, Ultra Instinct Shaggy would mop the floor with both Ultra Instinct Spider-Man and Ultra Instinct Taskmaster without even using 10% of his total power. Now Ultra Instinct Shaggy versus Ultra Instinct Howard the Duck that would be a battle for the ages, assuming the Multiverse could survive such a clash of unparalleled power.
    Last edited by Celgress; 02-08-2019 at 09:15 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I guess that's one explanation for Taskmaster's beatdown .

Why does Rhino's armor look like it's breaking apart? Isn't it supposed to be indestructible ?
    the armor has generally been portrayed as skin textured; cracks and all. it's party of why I was disappointed that Bachalo was going to be handling these issues.

sidebar: is something special supposed to happen in this issue, since "Amazing Fantasy #15" was Spidey's debut?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    sidebar: is something special supposed to happen in this issue, since "Amazing Fantasy #15" was Spidey's debut?
    It looks like something special may happen, but I don't think it'll be because of Amazing Fantasy #15, just because I don't think the other #15s took that approach either.

In comparison, Vol. 2 #15 is the aftermath of the "MJ dies" story, where Spider-Man fights a Doombot
    Superior #15 is the start of the Hobgoblin arc, with Otto hunting Phil Urich
    Vol. 3 #15 is the final part of Spider-Verse, where the Spiders fight Otto
    and Vol. 4 #15 is the final part of Power Play, where MJ becomes the Iron Spider

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Pfft please, Ultra Instinct Shaggy would mop the floor with both Ultra Instinct Spider-Man and Ultra Instinct Taskmaster without even using 10% of his total power. Now Ultra Instinct Shaggy versus Ultra Instinct Howard the Duck that would be a battle for the ages, assuming the Multiverse could survive such a clash of unparalleled power.
    50654773_101680000898693_1543466682352518371_n-5410106079.jpg

Sorry, I just had to.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.