Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Well, Rhino and Spidey will end up in Kraven's trap in a future issue. I just hope Spider-Man will explain to Rhino why it had to left him being taken away (as he had a beloved one at the destroyed restaurant) and Rhino will understand it. Because, seriously, causing this kind of troubles to Spidey by a misunderstanding is getting really REALLY old.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Well, Rhino and Spidey will end up in Kraven's trap in a future issue. I just hope Spider-Man will explain to Rhino why it had to left him being taken away (as he had a beloved one at the destroyed restaurant) and Rhino will understand it. Because, seriously, causing this kind of troubles to Spidey by a misunderstanding is getting really REALLY old.
    you're only now becoming bothered by the Parker Luck?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    you're only now becoming bothered by the Parker Luck?
    I've gone ten years reading a comic timeline where the Parker Luck barely exists, I don't blame him for tiring of it in the main books.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I've gone ten years reading a comic timeline where the Parker Luck barely exists, I don't blame him for tiring of it in the main books.
    The Superior Spider-man era?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    The Superior Spider-man era?
    Newspapers.

BANNED

Plenty of plot advancement in this one

spoilers:
    RIP Ned...again (loved the use of classic panels for the flashbacks)
    F.E.A.S.T is reborn
    Billy Connors has an online pen pal and sneaks out to meet that person
    Kraven plans to use Red Ghost's planetary shield technology to cut New York off from the rest of the world
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Plenty of plot advancement in this one

spoilers:
    RIP Ned...again (loved the use of classic panels for the flashbacks)
    F.E.A.S.T is reborn
    Billy Connors has an online pen pal and sneaks out to meet that person
    Kraven plans to use Red Ghost's planetary shield technology to cut New York off from the rest of the world
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Spencer bringing back the planetary shield was smart because I was wondering how they were going to contain everyone in the park now I know. Im still wondering whats going on with the centipede villian I have a feeling he/she is funding or supporting Kraven
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    spoilers:
    Spencer bringing back the planetary shield was smart because I was wondering how they were going to contain everyone in the park now I know. Im still wondering whats going on with the centipede villian I have a feeling he/she is funding or supporting Kraven
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    that's what i suggested early on; before it was explained to me that Kraven was only targeting animal-themed individuals. i thought that Black Ant and Taskmaster were working for that centipede demon because they went after Lizard/another of the Sinister Six (we first saw the demon screwing with Mysterio and Janice Lincoln). that's also why i don't think it's coincidence that Boomerang ended up as Peter's roommate. he and Janice are, technically, members of the Sinister Six. and Kraven, like Mysterio, is someone who has returned from the dead. makes sense that he might be answering to the centipede-Demon as well.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Really nice issue. Loving the build up to Hunted.

A really cool issue, in large part because of Bachalo's totally unique art.

At the same time I found myself losing bits of the action, however - some of his panels were confusing. (ex: the scene with Taskmaster at the restaurant, look to see what i mean /nospoilers ).

When a creative choice obscures important details it begins crossing the line to wrong imo.

BANNED

Awesome issue. Lots of good set-up for Hunted and excellent character work with May.

Spectacular Member

Ok, what the hell happened with Bachalo´s art??

I could barely understand what was happening and its a shame because it ended up distracting me from the story.

I just think that his art has gone downhill over the years and it was never that good to begin with.

spoilers:
    Kraven goes after your kids.

Kraven goes after yo mama.

Kraven goes after plot devices from the writers' previous works.

Every time the Cap run is referenced, I grow in power! I heard that Quasar crack, Nick!

R.I.P. my homie Ned. Glad he got the death he deserved. And cool to know my guy Nick is saving something terrible for Betty! Truly a queen, even if all her men die.

Now May, oh May. Queen! Hero! Goddess. New status quo for her and Randy! Awesome!

More Bachalo Lizard!

Poor Taskums UWU!

The Hunted ad page is getting cut out and put on my fridge. Oh, baby.

11/10.
    end of spoilers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Noronha View Post
    Ok, what the hell happened with Bachalo´s art??

I could barely understand what was happening and its a shame because it ended up distracting me from the story.

I just think that his art has gone downhill over the years and it was never that good to begin with.
    I understand that Bachalo's art isn't for everyone. But I don't get anyone complaining that they couldn't understand what was happening in this issue.

I had no problems following the action whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    I understand that Bachalo's art isn't for everyone. But I don't get anyone complaining that they couldn't understand what was happening in this issue.

I had no problems following the action whatsoever.
    take the word balloons away. now try to understand what's going on. that's why i was disappointed that he'd be on art for these specific issues. when he'd good, he's great. but sometimes he's just kind of sloppy. i had to look at it a few times to catch on that he was beating up Taskmaster. do we even see Taskmaster's skull face in the issue? how old do you peg Ned Leeds to be; just from the art?