Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    Another thing to consider Doom's Ovoid Mind Transfer technique, which isn't magic and thus available.
    That's definitely one of Doom's best surprise moves. But it would be galling for Doom to use it in this fight, because he would be effectively conceding that Iron Man had the superior armor. I'm not saying that Doom wouldn't do it, but maybe only if he got desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    That's definitely one of Doom's best surprise moves. But it would be galling for Doom to use it in this fight, because he would be effectively conceding that Iron Man had the superior armor. I'm not saying that Doom wouldn't do it, but maybe only if he got desperate.
    Given standard fight conditions, no reason really for him not to.

edit: Tony's suit might protect him from that though really, has anti psi junk in it and what have you.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 02-12-2019 at 02:55 PM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Yeah, I would say that anti-psi tech that stones high-end telepaths is probably enough to stop the Ovoid thing. Mileage may vary.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan