Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Holy Crap - I just realized there's a bunch of evidence to Pixie not being real.

The original solicitation for issue 1# mentions Glob, Armor, Anole and Rockslide - not Pixie.
    Not only that - Armor sends Pixie to get Cannonball to a doctor in issue 10 of Disassembled.
    Add to that the Pixie tries to read Glob's book like the twins did, and I'm almost certain at this point.
    Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 02-09-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Damn, this series is going to be a mindscrew. This whole event requires that list and even that list isn't exactly accurate because some people may just not have shown up.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Holy Crap - I just realized there's a bunch of evidence to Pixie not being real.

The original solicitation for issue 1# mentions Glob, Armor, Anole and Rockslide - not Pixie.
    Not only that - Armor sends Pixie to get Cannonball to a doctor in issue 10 of Disassembled.
    Add to that the Pixie tries to read Glob's book like the twins did, and I'm almost certain at this point.
    This actually makes a lot of sense. Mind effectively blown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Not bad, I'll read this.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

This looks more interesting than that that horrible marvellous x-men. The art also looks much better.

So did they just take the plot point of the focus character retaining residual memories of their actual lives and writes them out that they used in the Spider-Man House of M tie-in? Only difference is here it’s presented as a fanfic while in House of M it was a journal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So did they just take the plot point of the focus character retaining residual memories of their actual lives and writes them out that they used in the Spider-Man House of M tie-in? Only difference is here it’s presented as a fanfic while in House of M it was a journal.
    Oh, yeah. It is that.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

This book will be worth it for the art and seeing the twins bully Glob.

What's a fils de taupe?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    This book will be worth it for the art and seeing the twins bully Glob.

What's a fils de taupe?
    "Son of a mole"

BANNED

I wonder who else is teaching at the Summers Institute. We know Angel and Sunfire are faculty and we now know Madison Jeffries is an instructor, thanks to a page shown in the clip posted over in the Which Age of X-Man mini are you most looking forward to? thread.

Firestar, Sage, Cecilia Reyes and Thunderbird seem the most probable based upon the mutants that we know entered the AoXM

In regards to the students, we've confirmation that the following are enrolled:
    Anole, Bling!, Gentle, Glob, Manon, Match, Maxime, Rockslide, Pixie, Shark-Girl & Trance

I believe that leaves Beak, Cipher, Dust, Ernst, Face, Goldballs, Graymalkin, Hellion, Hijack, Hindsight, Hollow, Husk, Indra, Ink, Jimmy Hudson, Mercury, Metus, Michaela, Morph, No-Girl, Oya, Primal, Prodigy, Sprite, Tempus, Transonic and Triage as potential students. We're not too certain which of them entered the AoXM and from those that did it's possible they're detained in the Danger Room over in Prisoner X or have undisclosed roles in one of the other books.
    Last edited by King_Thor13; 02-10-2019 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Updated with new info

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Hopefully Cecilia and Firestar are instructors and in jail in Prisoner X.
    "Cable was right!"

Are they all supposed to look de-aged? Shouldn't most of them be done, or nearly done, with high school at this point? Or is this just wacky alternate universe shenanigans? (Or am I just going crazy? Probably that one.)
    I'll admit, I haven't really been keeping up much.

Editorial is keeping the students young to make sure the school has a population of familiar faces and to prevent the X-men from looking older. But information about this series suggests that these students are between 17-19.

Quote Originally Posted by AHall88 View Post
    Are they all supposed to look de-aged? Shouldn't most of them be done, or nearly done, with high school at this point? Or is this just wacky alternate universe shenanigans? (Or am I just going crazy? Probably that one.)
    I'll admit, I haven't really been keeping up much.
    Armor Pixie and Anole have explicitly graduated the JGS a couple of years ago.
    I'm guessing this institute is more like a combination highschool and collage.

Also, you don't have to be crazy to post here - but it helps.

BANNED

BleedingCool.com, Does Glob Herman Suspect Fowl Play in Next Week’s Age of X-Man NextGen #1?
    ... Is Glob Herman actually Matthew Rosenberg, writing the Uncanny X-Men title in the Age of X-Man universe?!...
    It would make sense, and LOL @ the wordplay.