Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Armor Pixie and Anole have explicitly graduated the JGS a couple of years ago.
    I'm guessing this institute is more like a combination highschool and collage.

Also, you don't have to be crazy to post here - but it helps.
    Good point and it would make sense to combine some college courses with high school, especially in this scenario where most of these characters wouldn't logically need to be X-Men at all.

Damn, there is so much potential for mindscrew here.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Good point and it would make sense to combine some college courses with high school, especially in this scenario where most of these characters wouldn't logically need to be X-Men at all.

Damn, there is so much potential for mindscrew here.
    I just assumed they graduated but using drugs and hypnosis to keep them at the school to inflate enrollment and off set the mortality rate

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I just assumed they graduated but using drugs and hypnosis to keep them at the school to inflate enrollment and off set the mortality rate
    I fear that with this generation of teens, they attract more death then they offset.
    RIP Loa and Blindfold

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I can dig this. Not that the school is typically that much safer.

I fear that with this generation of teens, they attract more death then they offset.
    RIP Loa and Blindfold
    When did Loa and Blindfold die?

NVM WTFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! Why even have the X-Men fight anymore when they can just throw a pile of students at the problem.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 02-11-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    When did Loa and Blindfold die?

NVM WTFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! Why even have the X-Men fight anymore when they can just throw a pile of students at the problem.
    If only.
    They didn't even get the dignity of dying FOR something - Loa died off screen for no explained reason, and Blindfold KILLED HERSELF.

Extraordinary Member

If only.
    They didn't even get the dignity of dying FOR something - Loa died off screen for no explained reason, and Blindfold KILLED HERSELF.
    There was a reason for those-Loa was being chased by racist assholes who wanted to mruder her and her friends, while Blindfold killed herself because she didn't want to be tortured.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder if, after Age of X-Man ends, Nextgen will relaunch as a main universe X school book?
    I truly hope it does

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    There was a reason for those-Loa was being chased by racist assholes who wanted to mruder her and her friends, while Blindfold killed herself because she didn't want to be tortured.
    What I meant was having them die for a grander goal instead of just for shock value.

Extraordinary Member

What I meant was having them die for a grander goal instead of just for shock value.
    Oh...well, yeah.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Be careful. There are rules regarding spoilers and spoiler tags. You don't Wanda get banned.
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 02-11-2019 at 02:35 PM.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I keep reading it and it certainly looks like those are Blindfold visions, THAT haven’t happened yet.

The last panel BF is alive.

Cyclops already walked in to see Ruth’s body. And that’s before most of the events in this book.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I wonder who else is teaching at the Summers Institute. We know Angel and Sunfire are faculty and we now know Madison Jeffries is an instructor, thanks to a page shown in the clip posted over in the Which Age of X-Man mini are you most looking forward to? thread.

Firestar, Sage, Cecilia Reyes and Thunderbird seem the most probable based upon the mutants that we know entered the AoXM

In regards to the students, we've confirmation that the following are enrolled:
    Anole, Bling!, Gentle, Glob, Manon, Match, Maxime, Rockslide, Pixie, Shark-Girl & Trance

I believe that leaves Beak, Cipher, Dust, Ernst, Face, Goldballs, Graymalkin, Hellion, Hijack, Hindsight, Hollow, Husk, Indra, Ink, Jimmy Hudson, Mercury, Metus, Michaela, Morph, No-Girl, Oya, Primal, Prodigy, Sprite, Tempus, Transonic and Triage as potential students. We're not too certain which of them entered the AoXM and from those that did it's possible they're detained in the Danger Room over in Prisoner X or have undisclosed roles in one of the other books.
    Aren't Hijack and Tempus like 30+ now?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

They should still be early 20 or something.
    "Cable was right!"