Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

This was really good. Loved it.

Astonishing Member

I dont think Glob has telepathic immunity
    There has to be some relation between fire and getting your memories back. Because of that, the burning house, the last scene. And glob can set himself on fire. perhaps it's not a real universe or poket dimension, it's more like a dream in Nate's mind.

Great issue! I loved the drawing , i wonder if Marcus To will stay on a Marvel comics after NetxGen!
    The only weird issue: Why Gentle and Match are purple??

Edit: Now i remember Colossus have only one arm, so it's ok, reality warping and all.
    Last edited by Mirai; 02-13-2019 at 07:25 AM.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    Great issue! I loved the drawing , i wonder if Marcus To will stay on a Marvel comics after NetxGen!
    The only weird issue: Why Gentle and Match are purple??

Edit: Now i remember Colossus have only one arm, so it's ok, reality warping and all.
    No, its a secondary mutation - its the same reason why Hisako's eye color changes to blue for a few scenes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I dont think Glob has telepathic immunity
    There has to be some relation between fire and getting your memories back. Because of that, the burning house, the last scene. And glob can set himself on fire. perhaps it's not a real universe or poket dimension, it's more like a dream in Nate's mind.
    I think it's a pretty safe bet that this is all a dream in Nate's head, especially with how he was using Legion. But then we have it being confirmed that some of the characters will carry over into 616, so I'm wondering just how real all of this is.

But yeah, if Nate is using a Life Seed as well, he's not using it the way it was designed for. Those things can't just create whole realities.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I think it's a pretty safe bet that this is all a dream in Nate's head, especially with how he was using Legion. But then we have it being confirmed that some of the characters will carry over into 616, so I'm wondering just how real all of this is.

But yeah, if Nate is using a Life Seed as well, he's not using it the way it was designed for. Those things can't just create whole realities.
    perhaps, because it's a dream, you can't really burn to death. it's like dying in a dream. Glob set himself on fire and woke up with his real memories in the dream.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    perhaps, because it's a dream, you can't really burn to death. it's like dying in a dream. Glob set himself on fire and woke up with his real memories in the dream.
    This would make sense. Sort of like the fire activates the old memories or burns away the program or something.