Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I don't think that the Walmart TT stories are in continuity. I think that YJ takes place in the future after the whole Doomsday Clock situation is resolved. Cassie also mentions a New Outsiders team and the Outsiders haven't been around since before the New 52. My guess is that after the Titans comic ends Beast Boy is heading back to TT.
    You could be right. There is an Outsiders book that's meant to becoming this year. It was setup in Tec after Tynion., Would that be the same one?

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    The stories in the 100 Page Giants don't take place during that time period. They take place during Tim's original time as Robin.
    Are we sure if the Robin in the actual comic is Tim?. I read the story and they just call him Robin.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Tim, Cassie, Connor, and Bart all look like they're 13 again.
    Please Remain Calm

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    You could be right. There is an Outsiders book that's meant to becoming this year. It was setup in Tec after Tynion., Would that be the same one?
    I have no idea. Tynion's Outsiders was supposed to be out in 2018 but it was delayed or something. I think that the 'New Outsiders' Cassie talked about would be a teenage version of that team. I doubt that she would know about a secret black ops team started by Batman and that conversation was about teenage heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Are we sure if the Robin in the actual comic is Tim?. I read the story and they just call him Robin.
    Jurgens, who is writing it, has stated so himself.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Ok-did you read the Spoiler? (I put it in Spoiler, because I found it on a website and I dont know if this is an upcoming or current Batman Comic..]

I asked for the RECENT development, because I heard something about recently happened things..
    And it seemed a HUGE step..
    He remembers Young Justice, thats the BIG thing, if theres any BIG thing coming from Tims current status.
    Steph still has the new 52 origin. Tims parents are still MIA, we dont know if they are back to being dead.

The things that could be in (mostly because they dont conflict with anything in the current continuity) are the following:
    - Training with shiva and beating King Snake
    - Beating the Joker
    - Parts of young justice, still waiting to see if Greta gets a mention. Excluding graduation day.
    - His time with Arianna
    - Him being friends with Klarion
    - Whatever happened with Kobra
    - Him going to the middle east to try to help in a war
    - Young El, him going to europe again and meeting Dava.
    - Him going to a private academy, mostly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It doesn't have to be that but sadly DC made it that way.
    I say he must be a different Tim because of Tec. Because he doesn't know conner and his parents are alive. I say he is different because new 52 TT apparently still happened.

He has bits of both Tim's. You are correct that Character's go through changes and there's also Dr Manhattan taking some years but how does that explain dead parents suddenly being alive.

That's why I feel this return to robin might DC's way of fixing the mess they made.
    There are way more explanations than having him be an entirely different character. DC is just trying to make Tim more relevant again. You actually don't need to be overcomplicating it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I don't think that the Walmart TT stories are in continuity. I think that YJ takes place in the future after the whole Doomsday Clock situation is resolved. Cassie also mentions a New Outsiders team and the Outsiders haven't been around since before the New 52. My guess is that after the Titans comic ends Beast Boy is heading back to TT.
    The Outsiders already exist they just haven't had a title or a major appearance

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

I'd frankly be OK with just handwaving away everything that's happened with Tim since 2006 and picking up from where he left off before Damian showed up.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    I'd frankly be OK with just handwaving away everything that's happened with Tim since 2006 and picking up from where he left off before Damian showed up.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Yeah, thats actually not a bad deal. We could even include 2005 there. Maybe keep bludhaven and his team up with Cass, those were fun.

I mean Tims Red Robin has a lot of fans, and the run was very good. But with that in mind this just means we have already seen Tims next step, so he can retrace those steps in the future when. But this time without all the mistakes that

Fantastic Member

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    Yeah, thats actually not a bad deal. We could even include 2005 there. Maybe keep bludhaven and his team up with Cass, those were fun.

I mean Tims Red Robin has a lot of fans, and the run was very good. But with that in mind this just means we have already seen Tims next step, so he can retrace those steps in the future when. But this time without all the mistakes that
    As someone who loved Red Robin and loved Tim’s growth in that series, I am okay with this. Personal preference is removing everything that happened N52 and continuing fromthe end of the RR run. But if I can’t have that this is the next best thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    The stories in the 100 Page Giants don't take place during that time period. They take place during Tim's original time as Robin.
    That's only true for the reprints. The new material has the other Titans in their Rebirth costumes, so it's either before or after the Rebirth series. Definitely NOT in Tim's original Robin tenure!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's only true for the reprints. The new material has the other Titans in their Rebirth costumes, so it's either before or after the Rebirth series. Definitely NOT in Tim's original Robin tenure!
    I mean in comics time, like before he was Red Robin. Not Pre-Flashpoint unverse.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-