Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    There may be connections" to Thanos in #TheEternals given his ties to the cosmic beings in the comics, says MarvelStudios' Kevin Feige!

Speaking of, has Thanos (or Starfox) ever actually interacted with Thena or Zuras?

The Celestials, who were originally introduced to the MCU in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, will appear "in their full, true, enormous power"

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Speaking of, has Thanos (or Starfox) ever actually interacted with Thena or Zuras?
    Rumor Adam Scott and Brendan Gleeson are cast as Eros and Zuras. Rumor Thanos cameo in the film

https://mcucosmic.com/2019/12/13/rum...-character-is/

Phatos, who appears wearing civilian clothes, is accompanied by two children and another man, both holding hands

Phastos's husband is played by Haaz Sleiman, he joined the film as soon as the shooting began and gave some clues that his character would be married to another man on his Instagram

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Yes, in the Avengers during Roger Stern's run. When Thena called for a gathering to form the Uni-Mind, Starfox was inadvertently teleported to Olympia together with Wasp and Sersi. There it was revealed that he was a Titanian Eternal; and over Thena's objections that he is not Earth-based, Domo the Administrator said he should be included.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Yes, that about sums it up quite nicely..
    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Avengers #247 Sep 1984
    "The Ties that Bind!" Guest-starring the Eternals.
    When the Eternals reveal to their guests their origins as a separate species of humanity
    created millennia ago by the genetic intervention of the space-born Celestials,
    Starfox realizes that the brother of their former ruler Zuras who is named Alars,
    is his father Mentor and that he and his fellow Titanians are also Eternals.
    The Avengers locate their missing members

and Captain Marvel joins the Wasp and Starfox in Olympia,

where Eros is invited to join in an ancient ritual.
    To decide the destiny of their race, the gathered Eternals become one,
    fusing into the Uni-Mind, a collective thinking organism.

Then, as the Vision and the Scarlet Witch watch on a tele-monitor, Captain Marvel
    and the Wasp are struck down by Maelstrom, who declares himself master of Olympia.

Flashback cameos by Chronos, Zuras, Mentor, Sui-San and Thanos to recap the history of Titan.
    Avengers Lineup: Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch, Starfox, Vision and the Wasp.
    NOTE: Maelstrom previously appeared in Marvel Two-in-One 72.

Script by Roger Stern. Art by Al Milgrom (breakdowns) and Joe Sinnott (finishes).

Kingo

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Guess we know who which dude getting the Marvel obligatory shirtless shot in Eternals

Kingo
    Ajak (Salma Hayek) I was like: “Are these for real?!!” Yes they are!

I read this - a cool era of the Avengers - but I don't remember. Was Janet sucked into the Worldmind thingee

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I read this - a cool era of the Avengers - but I don't remember. Was Janet sucked into the Worldmind thingee
    No; but later in the Uni-Mind that Ikaris formed to fight the combined Ghaur/Dreaming Celestial, non-Eternals like the Avengers were added, and I think Janet was still a member.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Guess we know who which dude getting the Marvel obligatory shirtless shot in Eternals
    With that face you need that kind of body I guess. All that social media crap here already sours me on Eternals (which I am reeeaally looking forward to)

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    With that face you need that kind of body I guess. All that social media crap here already sours me on Eternals (which I am reeeaally looking forward to)
    I think next year we should separate the comics and MCU appreciation thread for Eternals. I keep thinking we're getting comic news, but it's just pictures of filming. It spoils everything a bit.