Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
I'm surprised that Robotman and Cyborg didn't resonate with each other. Also, Cyborg doesn't seem to have his motherbox origin in this.
I for one am glad they don't have to use the DCEU origin here. Cyborg worked well for decades without it before and makes his origin a lot more complicated and tied into another mythology.

And I am glad the writers aren't going the expected route with Cliff an Vic just because there's a certain similarity in their situations. Having tech in their bodies is the only real connection, but each team member has certain things in common with each other team member in terms of loss of their humanity, becoming a freak, not being in control, etc. Vic doesn't seem to have the same issues, but he might have a similarity to the "circus freaks" in terms of how they relate to their father (or father figure). It's interesting that Vic and Chief actually seem close. (I guess because they don't have a father/child dynamic - he's more the "fun uncle" to Vic. I just can't wait for Dr Magnus to show up too )