Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
The ageing for Cliff, Larry, Rita and Jane makes sense--their afflictions explain why their age isn't visible. But the Chief was around in all those periods and doesn't seem to have aged since the 1980s--so he must have an affliction as well, or is time not passing normally in Doom Manor?

I like the different time periods because it lets each character have their own ambience in the flashbacks. The 1950s makes sense for a classic film actress. The 1960s makes sense for a hotshot jet pilot. The 1970s rings true for the far-out Crazy Jane. Leaving the 1980s for Cliff.

Lots of opportunity for set design and costuming.

What doesn't make sense is why Jane and Cliff met so late, when they both seem to have been in the house at the same time--this leads me to think that there's weird stuff going on inside the house which would explain how their ships never passed in the night.
Does that leave the 90's for Cyborg? Would explain the urban influence lol

Anyway this show is phenomenal! Great cast! Intriguing storyline, unique style, it has it all! This show has made me a Doom Patrol fan and now I'm going to have to go out and binge some of their comics.