Mighty Member

Default IDEA for Titans of Tomorrow Timeline

Hello,

in Rebirth they showed another time the Titans of Tomorrow. Now it seems that they are all heroes (including Tim).
    I must say I would really love to see them as kind of a parallel Time-Line Comic.
    In this Timeline it seems that its only a Pre-Flashpoint Continuity, so I would like to see Conner and Cassie together and married, Tim married with Stephanie, Bart married with Rose Wilson.

From what I understood Damian Wayne und Jonathan Samuel Kent seem to be dead in this Timeline...

BUT!! instead of showing them as completely active Heroes, I would more love to see them as Mentors for their sons, daughters, cousins etc.

Here I took the Titans of Tomorrow as start and developed it further.

SUPER-FAMILY+ WONDER-FAMILY:

I would like to see 4 kids of their own and one adopted:

Son A:
    I thought it would be cool, to see a member of the Superman Family, who is more like a Warrior, like Marvels Thor, a male Version of Diana or so….long Hairs, Long Beard like for example Jason Momoa in Aquaman. The outfit is the armour type Superman Costume of NEW52 only that its completely black with red cape and the red S on his chest. Trained by Karate Kid of the Legion, to develop his Martial Art skills.
    Personality is like Bruce, so he leads the Justice League in battle.
    I like the idea of a Warrior Superman (still a hero etc.) who has Supermans Powers, but also Batmans Martial Arts Training.

Son B:
    Here I imagine a softer, more diplomatic guy, who is closer to Martha Kent, Clark Kent……. So more artist and diplomat, while his brother is more the warrior type.
    He wears the traditional blue uniform, has no beard and hairs like Clark. He is the second leader of Justice League and does the talking, all the diplomatic actions etc. and acts as symbol of hope.

2 Daughters:
    I would really love to see daughters of Cassie and Conner. Both wearing a mix of the Wonder Woman and Supergirl Outfit, with both symbols. Both wearing the bracelets (even its not necessary, since they are invulnerable like Kryptonians). Both having lassos, swords and shields and were trained by the Amazons.

-R’ E’ L (Ariella Kent)
    She is the daughter of Clark and the Linda Danvers Supergirl and I like that she gets adopted by Conner and Cassie. She is one of the most adorable characters ever and I would like to see a happy end for her

For Conner and Cassie I like the idea that they were Superman and Wonder Woman long time and they quit and give the mantle to their children I personally would like to see how Cassie then instead of Diana (who is death) gets the Goddess of Truth and Conner as her husband gets Helios, so both develop into Gods after their active career.

BAT-FAMILY:

From what I understood:
    Here Dick became Batman after Bruce death, then he stepped down for a normal life, then Damian became Batman while Tim was searching for Jason and then Tim took Damian down and became Batman.

Here I would really love to see Tim together with Stephanie and her Baby who she had in Pre-Flashpoint (it was adopted) and Catwomans Daughter Helena.

I would like to see him mentoring Terry (the Batman of the Future) instead of Bruce mentoring him. I would also love to see Tim sometimes taking on a Batman Exo-Suit (because of his age) and being Batman sometimes....

FLASH-FAMILY:

Here Bart took over Wallys Role after his death. I would love to see him training Iris West II (Wallys Daughter), who then becomes Flash. He and Rose Wilson marrying and having 2 kids.

I think it would be nice to see this and see also what happened to the Characters, who werent mentioned anymore since the End of Pre-Flashpoint like Lian Harper, Catwomans Baby, Stephanies Baby etc etc etc.

Damian and Jon weren't around in that time line. Tynion in Rebirth Grafted them on to that timeline but Saviour is an unreliable narrator so until someone sane tells that story we don't know but as of the last time we saw that world which was in Supersons of Tomorrow. Damian and Jon were very much alive. We literally see Damian rise from the dead after Tim blows him up along with Gotham Station. So they are not dead.At least Damian isn't dead and Jon it was never implied that he was dead.

I mean this Damian can't be killed because he sold his soul in exchange for Gothams safety [In Tec future Tim implied that this was the 666/700/Nuclear Winter world] if that's the case then Damian outlives all of the bats and ends up mentoring Terry /everyone in Gotham.

Infact I would say ubtil Bendis gets his story to a point where YJ is actually mixing with our main continuity I don't even consider titans of tomorrow as anything other than the crazy dream of time displaced Tim since none of the TToT have actually been integrated into current canon.
    Last edited by dietrich; 04-12-2019 at 03:45 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian and Jon weren't around in that time line. Tynion in Rebirth Grafted them on to that timeline but Saviour is an unreliable narrator so until someone sane tells that story we don't know but as of the last time we saw that world which was in Supersons of Tomorrow. Damian and Jon were very much alive. We literally see Damian rise from the dead after Tim blows him up along with Gotham Station. So they are not dead.At least Damian isn't dead and Jon it was never implied that he was dead.

I mean this Damian can't be killed because he sold his soul in exchange for Gothams safety [In Tec future Tim implied that this was the 666/700/Nuclear Winter world] if that's the case then Damian outlives all of the bats and ends up mentoring Terry /everyone in Gotham.

Infact I would say ubtil Bendis gets his story to a point where YJ is actually mixing with our main continuity I don't even consider titans of tomorrow as anything other than the crazy dream of time displaced Tim since none of the TToT have actually been integrated into current canon.
    I think you mix Batman of Betlehem with Titans of Tomorrow...

1. Titans of Tomorrow ARE!!!!! in the current timeline-They saved Jonathan Samuel Kent as he was trapped in the Solar-Flare.
    Titans of Tomorrow Conner as Superman and Superman Clark even shook hands at the end....
    Here it was in this Book https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Superman_Vol_4_38 (It belongs to the actual REBIRTH CANON).
    I dont know what you are talking about...

2. It is implied that Jonathan is death....As Clark says that he has to save Jonathan, Conner gets sad and he says: I let him down once......
    And once it was also mentioned by Tim that a Solar Flare caused destruction.....So from what I understood Jonathan died in a Solar Flare...

3. This is TEC Future and TEC Future is ANOTHER FUTURE.... Like I said, this https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Damian_Wa..._in_Bethlehem) Is BATMAN IN BETLEHEM...This is the Biography of the TEC Future Damian, who ISNT in Titans of Tomorrow Future...

SO ATTENTION!!! Titans of Tomorrow is ONE Future, Batman in Betlehem is ANOTHER!!!
    They are SEPERATED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    I think you mix Batman of Betlehem with Titans of Tomorrow...

1. Titans of Tomorrow ARE!!!!! in the current timeline-They saved Jonathan Samuel Kent as he was trapped in the Solar-Flare.
    Titans of Tomorrow Conner as Superman and Superman Clark even shook hands at the end....
    Here it was in this Book https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Superman_Vol_4_38 (It belongs to the actual REBIRTH CANON).
    I dont know what you are talking about...

2. It is implied that Jonathan is death....As Clark says that he has to save Jonathan, Conner gets sad and he says: I let him down once......
    And once it was also mentioned by Tim that a Solar Flare caused destruction.....So from what I understood Jonathan died in a Solar Flare...

3. This is TEC Future and TEC Future is ANOTHER FUTURE.... Like I said, this https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Damian_Wa..._in_Bethlehem) Is BATMAN IN BETLEHEM...This is the Biography of the TEC Future Damian, who ISNT in Titans of Tomorrow Future...

SO ATTENTION!!! Titans of Tomorrow is ONE Future, Batman in Betlehem is ANOTHER!!!
    They are SEPERATED!!!
    I am very well aware of your last point.
    Tec tried to tag TToT on to 666[Betleham/Nuclear Winter world] or 700 world [2 different worlds] because future Tim gave mixed of details attaching his future to one of those futures. We see that in Tec the 1st time Future Tim came back.

Damian saved jon from Tim induced solar flare. Conner, Bart and Cassie came to take Tim back but they didn't save Jon.

Supersons of Tomorrow showed us Damian as he rose from the death so no he isn't dead.
    Jon was supposed to have destroyed metropolis not die. Letting someone down can mean different things. It can mean that Conner is ashamed that he let Jon down by becoming a evil which the TToT were.

I don't know what to make of the TToT future. It was straight forward until they tried to include Damian and Jon and attach it to Morrison's work.

As it stand it's the most inconsistent and contradicted of all futures but there is nothing to say that Jon is dead and we saw Damian return to life.

Mighty Member

I am very well aware of your last point.
    Tec tried to tag TToT on to 666[Betleham/Nuclear Winter world] or 700 world [2 different worlds] because future Tim gave mixed of details attaching his future to one of those futures. We see that in Tec the 1st time Future Tim came back.

Damian saved jon from Tim induced solar flare. Conner, Bart and Cassie came to take Tim back but they didn't save Jon.

Supersons of Tomorrow showed us Damian as he rose from the death so no he isn't dead.
    Jon was supposed to have destroyed metropolis not die. Letting someone down can mean different things. It can mean that Conner is ashamed that he let Jon down by becoming a evil which the TToT were.

I don't know what to make of the TToT future. It was straight forward until they tried to include Damian and Jon and attach it to Morrison's work.

As it stand it's the most inconsistent and contradicted of all futures but there is nothing to say that Jon is dead and we saw Damian return to life.
    They saved Jon-you clearly see Conner and Clark flying in the Solar Flare and rescuing Jon while Cassie holds the Solar Flare with her Lasso and Bart and Wally West run around the Solar Flare to contain it..

Titans of Tomorrow were NEVER STRAIGHT FORWARD.....
    There are MANY different Versions:
    a) were they simply became evil and Bart was the spy
    b) Conner and Bart are evil clones, while Cassie,Tim, Megan are the original ones
    c) Titans of Tomorrow in Rebirth where they seem to be good....

Who says that in Rebirth they are still evil?
    There is NO SIGN of it.....
    Cassie for example encourages the Titans and says: No Child will die under her watch...

The Timeline only shows that they are the SUCCESSORS to Clark,Wally-Bart,Diana,Bruce.......
    And from their behaviour etc. it seems that they are HEROES, NOT VILLAINS.....So I understood it so:

Wally/Barry died and Bart become the 4. Flash again
    Clark died and Conner and Jonathan followed him
    Diana died and Cassie followed her

Only with Bruce was a problem-1. Dick followed him and there wasnt a problem, but then he left for becoming "normal", then Tim searched for Jason, found him wounded etc. then Damian followed him and was taken down by Tim.....

So from what I understood Cassie,Conner,Bart,Dick are heroes TIM is also a Hero, but he crossed the line and because of this and because of the Batwoman etc. he wanted to "correct" the timeline...

So I see the Titans of Tomorrow in Rebirth as Hero Team with Tim as kind of Anti-Hero like Punisher etc., Tim also didnt want to kill Clark, because he will save lives etc.
    They show the behaviour of Heroes not Villains.

They saved Jon-you clearly see Conner and Clark flying in the Solar Flare and rescuing Jon while Cassie holds the Solar Flare with her Lasso and Bart and Wally West run around the Solar Flare to contain it..

Titans of Tomorrow were NEVER STRAIGHT FORWARD.....
    There are MANY different Versions:
    a) were they simply became evil and Bart was the spy
    b) Conner and Bart are evil clones, while Cassie,Tim, Megan are the original ones
    c) Titans of Tomorrow in Rebirth where they seem to be good....

Who says that in Rebirth they are still evil?
    There is NO SIGN of it.....
    Cassie for example encourages the Titans and says: No Child will die under her watch...

The Timeline only shows that they are the SUCCESSORS to Clark,Wally-Bart,Diana,Bruce.......
    And from their behaviour etc. it seems that they are HEROES, NOT VILLAINS.....So I understood it so:

Wally/Barry died and Bart become the 4. Flash again
    Clark died and Conner and Jonathan followed him
    Diana died and Cassie followed her

Only with Bruce was a problem-1. Dick followed him and there wasnt a problem, but then he left for becoming "normal", then Tim searched for Jason, found him wounded etc. then Damian followed him and was taken down by Tim.....

So from what I understood Cassie,Conner,Bart,Dick are heroes TIM is also a Hero, but he crossed the line and because of this and because of the Batwoman etc. he wanted to "correct" the timeline...

So I see the Titans of Tomorrow in Rebirth as Hero Team with Tim as kind of Anti-Hero like Punisher etc., Tim also didnt want to kill Clark, because he will save lives etc.
    They show the behaviour of Heroes not Villains.
    Well Tim was clearly evil. He shot Bruce and had a fascist regime in his world and Bart was reverse flash[he didn't do anything evil but he had the costume of an evil person. Conner seemed good though that might be because he was suddenly confronted with Clark .

Oh yeah I forgot that Tim triggered Jon's solar flare twice Once at TT Tower where Damian saved him and then at the fortress where the trio from the future jumped in to help Clark save his kid while Damian attacked Tim.

Anti hero's don't blow up entire stations to kill one man, they don't attack children for crimes they haven't committed especially as the future is dependent of variables that can be changed [the future isn't set] they do not shoot at point blank their mentors simply to get them out of the way so they can commit murder. Those are actions of stone cold villains not Anti heroes.

Tim didn't want to correct the Timeline he just wanted to make his Timeline better. bad things happen in every timeline that is just life.

The problem is that trying to shove 2 characters that were not around when a story was written into a future creates problems. By forcing the world of 666 [and it was that world because it's the world where Damian laid traps all over the city to fight criminals and it's the world where we see Gotham Station blew up] you make future Tim a liar and an unreliable narrator since his version of stories doesn't gel with the original nor does it gel with what was created after [Kelly and Lanzing's Nuclear Winter completely contradicts Tim tale though that could be on purpose since the original Saviour was a mad man who believed God was speaking to him and that it was duty to destroy Superman. He's super power was make believe. He would make up stories and those made up stories he could make people see projections of]

That world never had Damian and Jon and it would have been better if they were left out it.

Jon and Damian were shown as Batman and Superman [in Tim's projection another thing that contradicts the story he told in Tec] so maybe they were the rightful successors and that was what Conner meant when he said he let Jon down.

anyway getting back to the main point I was trying to make Damian definitely isn't dead in that future since we see him rise and Jon was never said to have died just that his solar flare destroyed Metropolis. The boy are alive in the TToT future but i do find a lot of your ideas interesting.

Mighty Member

Well Tim was clearly evil. He shot Bruce and had a fascist regime in his world and Bart was reverse flash[he didn't do anything evil but he had the costume of an evil person. Conner seemed good though that might be because he was suddenly confronted with Clark .

Oh yeah I forgot that Tim triggered Jon's solar flare twice Once at TT Tower where Damian saved him and then at the fortress where the trio from the future jumped in to help Clark save his kid while Damian attacked Tim.

Anti hero's don't blow up entire stations to kill one man, they don't attack children for crimes they haven't committed especially as the future is dependent of variables that can be changed [the future isn't set] they do not shoot at point blank their mentors simply to get them out of the way so they can commit murder. Those are actions of stone cold villains not Anti heroes.

Tim didn't want to correct the Timeline he just wanted to make his Timeline better. bad things happen in every timeline that is just life.

The problem is that trying to shove 2 characters that were not around when a story was written into a future creates problems. By forcing the world of 666 [and it was that world because it's the world where Damian laid traps all over the city to fight criminals and it's the world where we see Gotham Station blew up] you make future Tim a liar and an unreliable narrator since his version of stories doesn't gel with the original nor does it gel with what was created after [Kelly and Lanzing's Nuclear Winter completely contradicts Tim tale though that could be on purpose since the original Saviour was a mad man who believed God was speaking to him and that it was duty to destroy Superman. He's super power was make believe. He would make up stories and those made up stories he could make people see projections of]

That world never had Damian and Jon and it would have been better if they were left out it.

Jon and Damian were shown as Batman and Superman [in Tim's projection another thing that contradicts the story he told in Tec] so maybe they were the rightful successors and that was what Conner meant when he said he let Jon down.

anyway getting back to the main point I was trying to make Damian definitely isn't dead in that future since we see him rise and Jon was never said to have died just that his solar flare destroyed Metropolis. The boy are alive in the TToT future but i do find a lot of your ideas interesting.
    I am talking about the REBIRTH Version and not the Pre-Flashpoint Versions...

Pre-Flashpoint they were evil, but Rebirth they seem only to be successors and not evil...

1. BART ISNT REVERSE FLASH! The Lightning goes in the normal Flash Way like Barry or Wally Flash Symbol...
    Reverse Flash has the symbol in other way.....(IN REBIRTH!!!)
    This is just the KID FLASH COSTUME FOR AN ADULT!!Look at the Kid Flash Costume and its the same just with a cowl....
    Its yellow with red pants and the normal Flash Symbol like he had as Kid Flash...

2. Its a unclear how this Future works, because first this were like 2 different futures....Batman in Betlehem was an Elseworld Story, but now it seems it has become also a basis of a future....(First Batman in Betlehem was a future were Conner and Damian became Superman and Batman)...

He ISNT an unreliable narrator, but the future will also have changed because of Flashpoint/New52 and Rebirth...

You clearly see that present Tim didnt know who Conner is, this shocked the future Tim...he wasnt aware of that...

This could mean:

1. Titans of Tomorrow:
    This seems to be in the Continuity of Pre-Flashpoint!

So in this Future Conner,Cassie,Dick,Bart followed Wally,Barry,Bruce,Clark,Diana....
    Tim took Damian down like he said and the City exploded with Solar Flare....

2. Batman in Betlehem
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Kal-El_(Batman_in_Bethlehem)
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Jonathan_..._in_Bethlehem)
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Damian_Wa..._in_Bethlehem)
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Kon-El_(Batman_in_Bethlehem)

They were first 2 different storylines...but now they seem to have mixed...
    But its unclear what is now the future, because like you see above, there are Versions were Jonathan and Conner carried Superman Legacy after Clarks death and I think in the older Versions it was Damian and Conner....

You CLEARLY see that FUTURE TIM wants to go back PRE-FLASHPOINT, but he lands in REBIRTH!! this means that because of the PAST was changed the FUTURE is also changed....
    Last edited by Masterff; 04-13-2019 at 03:50 AM.

The future that Titans of Tomorrow Tim showed in Tec was clearly a modified Bethlehem complete with scans and panels lifted from the story.

In the Supersons of Tomorrow crossover. long after TOT Tim had already claimed to have taken down Damian and after he [ToT Tim] is already here for a 2nd time Damian is shown raising from a destroyed rumbles clutching a costume meaning that he is not dead. The Supersons of Tomorrow story was meant to be a face off between Future Damian and ToT Tim but Tomasi was forced to change his story.

As far as I saw it that world doesn't exist anymore. [The Titans of Tomorrow world that is] because that was a world where Conner, Tim and the YJ generation became the new JL. Like you say a possible pre-flashpoint future but that world doesn't exist in Rebirth. Which is why it felt so forced and had lots of contradictions.

In Rebirth we know Clark and Bruce already gave the Supersons a base and started delegating Jl assignments to them meaning that they were already grooming them for takeover.
    You are right when you say that Batman in Bethlehem along with the future from Batman 700 [the 3 Batmen. Bruce, Dick and Damian where Damian rescues and trains Terry are possible Rebirth futures. Same with Batman Beyond.

And the future we saw in JL where Dick is Batman, The Supersons are on Global Patrol and Tim is a civil Servant is another possible Rebirth future.

I looked at the Supersons of Tomorrow issues and nowhere do i see it confirming that Jon Kent died.

Tynion made a mistake. He shouldn't have borrowed from already existing worlds [which is where the confusing is coming from]. He should have just given us the the world Johns created rather than messing with it for a story that turned out not to be of much use.

Conner, Bart and Cassie weren't Evil and ToT Tim seemed to be the only evil one in Rebirth. Pre-Flashpoint they were suspect. I don't really remember the original story well.

I'm not a fan of Tim and Steph getting married or Bart marrying Rose Wilson?!.
    Last edited by Fergus; 04-13-2019 at 04:31 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    The future that Titans of Tomorrow Tim showed in Tec was clearly a modified Bethlehem complete with scans and panels lifted from the story.

In the Supersons of Tomorrow crossover. long after TOT Tim had already claimed to have taken down Damian and after he [ToT Tim] is already here for a 2nd time Damian is shown raising from a destroyed rumbles clutching a costume meaning that he is not dead. The Supersons of Tomorrow story was meant to be a face off between Future Damian and ToT Tim but Tomasi was forced to change his story.

As far as I saw it that world doesn't exist anymore. [The Titans of Tomorrow world that is] because that was a world where Conner, Tim and the YJ generation became the new JL. Like you say a possible pre-flashpoint future but that world doesn't exist in Rebirth. Which is why it felt so forced and had lots of contradictions.

In Rebirth we know Clark and Bruce already gave the Supersons a base and started delegating Jl assignments to them meaning that they were already grooming them for takeover.
    You are right when you say that Batman in Bethlehem along with the future from Batman 700 [the 3 Batmen. Bruce, Dick and Damian where Damian rescues and trains Terry are possible Rebirth futures. Same with Batman Beyond.

And the future we saw in JL where Dick is Batman, The Supersons are on Global Patrol and Tim is a civil Servant is another possible Rebirth future.

I looked at the Supersons of Tomorrow issues and nowhere do i see it confirming that Jon Kent died.

Tynion made a mistake. He shouldn't have borrowed from already existing worlds [which is where the confusing is coming from]. He should have just given us the the world Johns created rather than messing with it for a story that turned out not to be of much use.

Conner, Bart and Cassie weren't Evil and ToT Tim seemed to be the only evil one in Rebirth. Pre-Flashpoint they were suspect. I don't really remember the original story well.

I'm not a fan of Tim and Steph getting married or Bart marrying Rose Wilson?!.

It wasnt the YJ Generation....

It was:

Conner,Bart,Tim and Cassie were part of Young Justice,
    Cyborg,Starfire,Red Arrow,Donna,Dick,Lilith were the Titans...

Wally replaced Barry and was Member of JL.....

At one point a Superman Robot got rogue and killed Lilith and Donna..

So Titans and YJ disbanded, but after a while Cyborg,Starfire,Beast Boy from the old Titans took Bart,Cassie,Tim and Conner in and formed the new Titans Team...Then they also get Raven as member to...

The Titans of Tomorrow came first after the Titans helped the Legion in the Future and they land in the Titans of Tomorrow Future...
    Here Tim,Conner,Cassie,Raven,Beast Boy are evil and Cyborg,Flamebird,Rose Wilson and some other Superheroes are the good ones and Bart works as spy and is the only good member of the Titans team (besides Cyborg)...
    Cassie and Conner are together and Conner has chosen Lex as Mentor...

The second time was after Bart and Conners death and the Titans of Tomorrow land in the Present, they bring Bart and Conner with them, but they are evil clones made by Tim and Lex, so this time all Titans are evil..
    Here Present Cassie kiss Present Tim to make Future Clone Conner angry who attacks Present Tim, but is killed by Future Tim.....After this the Titans of Tomorrow vanish..

Its not correct to say that this world doesnt exist anymore-the PAST doesnt exist anymore, but their PRESENT could still exist, because it would be just a PARALLEL timeline...
    So its not possible to go back in there past, but it would be still possible that their present isnt influenced, because its based on things which already happened to them.

I am also not a fan of Rose and Bart, but she was his love-interest ones and I would like to see him getting married..

I dont see the problem with Stephanie and Tim, he seems to be good for him...especially because I want Cassie for Conner not for Tim....

It wasnt the YJ Generation....

It was:

Conner,Bart,Tim and Cassie were part of Young Justice,
    Cyborg,Starfire,Red Arrow,Donna,Dick,Lilith were the Titans...

Wally replaced Barry and was Member of JL.....

At one point a Superman Robot got rogue and killed Lilith and Donna..

So Titans and YJ disbanded, but after a while Cyborg,Starfire,Beast Boy from the old Titans took Bart,Cassie,Tim and Conner in and formed the new Titans Team...Then they also get Raven as member to...

The Titans of Tomorrow came first after the Titans helped the Legion in the Future and they land in the Titans of Tomorrow Future...
    Here Tim,Conner,Cassie,Raven,Beast Boy are evil and Cyborg,Flamebird,Rose Wilson and some other Superheroes are the good ones and Bart works as spy and is the only good member of the Titans team (besides Cyborg)...
    Cassie and Conner are together and Conner has chosen Lex as Mentor...

The second time was after Bart and Conners death and the Titans of Tomorrow land in the Present, they bring Bart and Conner with them, but they are evil clones made by Tim and Lex, so this time all Titans are evil..
    Here Present Cassie kiss Present Tim to make Future Clone Conner angry who attacks Present Tim, but is killed by Future Tim.....After this the Titans of Tomorrow vanish..

Its not correct to say that this world doesnt exist anymore-the PAST doesnt exist anymore, but their PRESENT could still exist, because it would be just a PARALLEL timeline...
    So its not possible to go back in there past, but it would be still possible that their present isnt influenced, because its based on things which already happened to them.

I am also not a fan of Rose and Bart, but she was his love-interest ones and I would like to see him getting married..

I dont see the problem with Stephanie and Tim, he seems to be good for him...especially because I want Cassie for Conner not for Tim....
    I like Cassie and Conner and the idea of a SuperWarrior. Frank Miller gave us something similar in the kid of Diana and Clark.
    Tim and Steph I'm not too keen on because he doesn't always treat her right.

Which comic did Bart and Rose have a thing? The pre flashpoint TT? I might need to revisit old comics.

I always had this idea that the baby Catwoman gave up could be revealed to be bruce's.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I like Cassie and Conner and the idea of a SuperWarrior. Frank Miller gave us something similar in the kid of Diana and Clark.
    Tim and Steph I'm not too keen on because he doesn't always treat her right.

Which comic did Bart and Rose have a thing? The pre flashpoint TT? I might need to revisit old comics.

I always had this idea that the baby Catwoman gave up could be revealed to be bruce's.
    The Diana/Clark Kid was a daughter....
    I like the idea of a Superman in NEW52 black Superman Costume...
    So like the Godfall Superman,Brutaal of Earth 2, black Batman Outfit....black Superman Armour only the S and the Cape in Red....
    I like the Idea that he also has the battle skills of Batman/Nightwing....so he also uses Muay Thai Clinch with Knee, Slams etc.
    In the Death of Superman Movie you see Wonder Woman giving Cheetah a Suplex in the Simulation...
    Long Hairs, long Beard like Jason Momoa in Aquaman or Game of Thrones....Behaviour like Batman...

So a Superman who has the behaviour,darkness,battling skills of Batman with the Strenght,Powers,Speed,Invulnerability of Superman...

You must read the Issues where the Titans of Tomorrow are the first time into.....

Its the Issue were Cassie and Conner have a date, then a Conner from some months in the future changes place with Conner and then the guy with the axe breaks into the Headquarter of the Titans and the Titans take the Legion Rings and help the Legion in the Future....

There was shown that Future Bart was a spy working for the Titans West, Rose was member of the Titans West and the 2 had a relationship....

She isnt my favorite, but Bart only had her and the other woman which name I dont remember...It was the one with who he was together, while he was the Red Flash...
    Last edited by Masterff; 04-14-2019 at 05:44 AM.

So why are those the only possible choices for Bart to marry? Are you actually suggesting that Bart is limited only to previous interests? Why not somebody new that he hasn't met yet?