Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    lol now that would be one crazy retcon!

also mentioned this in the review thread, you'd think Jono would be angry/angsting at once one again being resurrected with half his body still missing, but he seems oddly chill. Makes me wonder what's in that coffee.
    His face blows up at the resurrection party and Storm says “this is my brother, I know him!”

Wait. I know he was depowered and repowered, but he was killed and they used the Five to bring him back?

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Wait. I know he was depowered and repowered, but he was killed and they used the Five to bring him back?
    Chamber died in Rosencanny

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Chamber should be a miscarried Phoenix.
    Sometimes he gets a Phoenix-y look with his power signature. Plus the whole psionic Being thing and the Apocalypse convention...they could work around it

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    lol now that would be one crazy retcon!

also mentioned this in the review thread, you'd think Jono would be angry/angsting at once one again being resurrected with half his body still missing, but he seems oddly chill. Makes me wonder what's in that coffee.
    I would be okay with that... I think. :P Honestly, I would LOVE for someone to actually talk about that in comic again, would be nice.

Drugs. Drugs in the “coffee”. Yes, although I was happy to see him again, I really don’t want him to be magically okay with being half a face. I would like to see how he reacted to being brought back. Everyone is a little Stepford-y.

I miss all his funny little saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    His face blows up at the resurrection party and Storm says “this is my brother, I know him!”

I just wanted to brag and say that I spoiled myself and purchased the Icons Chamber mini.

Been enjoying Jono in the New Mutants (with as little as he does), and I’m kinda wondering if Brisson will continue to use this team.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Chamber died in Rosencanny
    If he was resurrected by the 5, couldn't they have grown his chin and chest back? Or did he blow up again as soon as he was brought back to life?

He could have had a more age of apocalypse look.

good question, they are supposedly going to answer those questions eventually in an upcoming X-men issue. Chamber is on the newest New Mutants cover. The art is freaky deaky.

Im glad Hickman has custody of Chamber and not Brisson

I assume his chest did grow back, but blew out again as soon as he emerged.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I assume his chest did grow back, but blew out again as soon as he emerged.
    Thats still problematic though bc we know his powers can be channeled without destroying his chest. Synch channeled it through his hands and his AOA counterpart didnt blow out his chest. Hickman mentioend that resurrectees could be brought back with modifications (like M's Penance form), so why wouldnt they make Chamber immune to his own powers?

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Chamber: I DO wonder why this keeps happening.
    Gwenpool: Character branding, Jono!
    Chamber: How do you mean? Wha-!
    *whitespace trip*
    Gwenpool: It's the same deal as sticking Kwannon with the ninja bathing suit. These looks are how you are BEST KNOWN!
    Chamber: .....bollocks.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats still problematic though bc we know his powers can be channeled without destroying his chest. Synch channeled it through his hands and his AOA counterpart didnt blow out his chest. Hickman mentioend that resurrectees could be brought back with modifications (like M's Penance form), so why wouldnt they make Chamber immune to his own powers?
    Why does Cyclops still need a visor. They seem to be brought back with flaws and all.

I too am glad Hickman has Chamber! ...but I thought he was going to leave? Can’t help but wonder why he’s still writing New Mutants. I thought he was only doing four issues?

I’d like a scene or flashback or SOMETHING of him being brought back. Something to address his missing jaw and chest would be nice.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

I remember in one of the KraKoa info pages that experiments involving eggs being uploaded with a psyche not belonging to that person havent happened yet....presumably because of the disastrous outcome.
    If chamber is a being of pure psionic energy that constructs a physical shell around himself from memory than no matter what fixes The Five perform thats gonna be his default look until he gets over himself or The Cure....
    GrindrStone(D)