Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    ugh I know, I wish theyd make him a Legends figure already, or even one of those smaller ones. But they just keep redoing the same characters over and over. How many variations of Wolverine or Cyclops do we need!?
    I know! I want variety, dangnabit! It would be nice to have one of my favorites, c’mon Marvel.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/08...nts-1-dawnofx/

dammit Jono! what you tell Corsair that's got him giving you such a stare down?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/08...nts-1-dawnofx/

dammit Jono! what you tell Corsair that's got him giving you such a stare down?
    That he looks like an Old AF George Michael but still in Wham!
    GrindrStone(D)

^haha. Im really curious about what they are saying.

Reis must really like drawing Jono.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ED89mB...d=vm8prqzi01fk

I hope we get an explanation as to why Jono was resurrected without a jaw/chest in that upcoming X-Men issue that's supposed to explain how resurrections works. Though Ive always head cannoned that its a psychological thing b/c of his self loathing and guilt at crippling Gale when his powers manifested.

I hope we get an explanation as to why Jono was resurrected without a jaw/chest in that upcoming X-Men issue that's supposed to explain how resurrections works. Though Ive always head cannoned that its a psychological thing b/c of his self loathing and guilt at crippling Gale when his powers manifested.
    We dont know that he doesnt have a jaw/chest. Hickman mentioned that some mutants have been resurrected with modifications. Perhaps he was modified such that he's either immune to his powers (and they dont blow a hole through him) or he was given a healing factor such that he automatically patches up when not using his powers

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    We dont know that he doesnt have a jaw/chest. Hickman mentioned that some mutants have been resurrected with modifications. Perhaps he was modified such that he's either immune to his powers (and they dont blow a hole through him) or he was given a healing factor such that he automatically patches up when not using his powers
    That would be interesting, but he was shown with his bandages. But now that you’ve bought it up, I’m curious to see what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    That would be interesting, but he was shown with his bandages. But now that you’ve bought it up, I’m curious to see what happened.
    I believe this was loosely addressed/responded to in the Hickman interview over on AIPT