Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 200
  1. #106
    Mighty Member Hulkout42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Well he's dead now and in a stupid way so yeah.

  2. #107
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,549

    Default

    Yeah it was such a big offense how unlikeable Rosenberg made him before he died and even as he died he continued to be an a-hole. Like WTF/

  3. #108
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,067

    Default

    RIP Jono, when you come back plese bring Ev an Angelo back with you.

  4. #109
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    Right?! ALL OF THAT! I was so unhappy with this turn of events!

    It was a stupid death too! I haven’t read the issue, but I took a peak. Very not good. 0/10
    A lot of Rahne's fans were also angry with Rosenberg when she died.

    So I can understand how you feel.

    Then there will also be Sunspot fans who will feel the same way if he actually dies in War of Realm: UXM.

  5. #110
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    Right?! ALL OF THAT! I was so unhappy with this turn of events!

    It was a stupid death too! I haven’t read the issue, but I took a peak. Very not good. 0/10
    I wish when a writer added Chamber to their team lineup they actually KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING WITH HIM last writer I felt did that was lobdell

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yeah it was such a big offense how unlikeable Rosenberg made him before he died and even as he died he continued to be an a-hole. Like WTF/
    I thought his characterization was on point up until the end.... Cyclops basically killed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    RIP Jono, when you come back plese bring Ev an Angelo back with you.
    awww this gives me sooo many feels...

  6. #111
    Spectacular Member Rufio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    A lot of Rahne's fans were also angry with Rosenberg when she died.

    So I can understand how you feel.

    Then there will also be Sunspot fans who will feel the same way if he actually dies in War of Realm: UXM.
    I was really unhappy with her death. It was so not needed and it was executed in such a tasteless fashion.

    I saw that, pretty sure he does die too. It’s probably going to be super dumb if he does die.


    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I wish when a writer added Chamber to their team lineup they actually KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING WITH HIM last writer I felt did that was lobdell


    I thought his characterization was on point up until the end.... Cyclops basically killed him

    awww this gives me sooo many feels...
    All of that. I actually feel the same, it pretty much has felt like a writer had to include him in their run or he was ooc in some manner or another. It’s lame, and he hardly did anything in this run.

    It sucks that he got his powers back just to be under utilized and killed off.

  7. #112
    Mighty Member blinkingblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,645

    Default

    Not many Gen X guys left! Can't they pick another team to kill off for a little bit. We got Husk, M and Jubes left from the main team.

  8. #113
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Not many Gen X guys left! Can't they pick another team to kill off for a little bit. We got Husk, M and Jubes left from the main team.
    Rosenberg has already picked 3 members from another team to die i.e. New Mutants Rahne, Sunspot and Guido.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 05-16-2019 at 09:54 AM.

  9. #114
    Mighty Member jawbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    I swear this better get undone at the end, just like how Spurrier undid the deaths at the end of Legacy. At least with Legacy, although i was unhappy about it, at least the writer killed him off in a great book and I got to read him well written. Dying in this book...just no.

  10. #115
    Incredible Member The BaRoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Not many Gen X guys left! Can't they pick another team to kill off for a little bit. We got Husk, M and Jubes left from the main team.
    Gutted about this

    One of my favourite teams of all time taken apart by hacks.

    This better all be a ruse by Emma because she was chambers teacher.

  11. #116
    Mighty Member jawbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    That's another thing I hated, how he had zero interaction with Banshee! I bet Emma wont mention anything about them either.

  12. #117
    Spectacular Member Nopozyzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Can't believe Harpoon got him. Should have went down fighting Sinister at least.

  13. #118
    Mighty Member jawbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    lets see
    Synch-bombed
    Skin- crucified
    Chamber-harpooned

    yikes!
    poor Gen X boys...

  14. #119
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    lets see
    Synch-bombed
    Skin- crucified
    Chamber-harpooned

    yikes!
    poor Gen X boys...
    Art imitates life....

  15. #120
    Astonishing Member Panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,061

    Default

    I warned you there was no defence against bad writing. Poor Chamber.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •