Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I do not remember well. Did Chamber participate in IvsX? I thought it was known by all the X-Men that Scott had nothing to do with the Inhumans.
    That shouldnt matter as he was with the X-men post-ResurrXion so he definitely should have known

Since he’s legally required to side with the Inhumans, he probably just doesn’t want to blame his mom.

no I think Rosenberg just needed someone to go off on Scott to make him feel bad for being dead(or whatever) and I get the feeling he doesn't like Chamber much. Didn't he also write that scene of Iceman telling Jono there's a reason he always gets picked last for x-teams in that Return of Jean Grey series? Ouch. Actually now Im kinda worried about him being involved in this.

You may be right, but maybe Rosenberg just wants to bring Jono down so he can build him up later. From what I've heard, he hasn't gone easy on Havok and he's one of Rosenberg's top two. (The other being Magik.)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    You may be right, but maybe Rosenberg just wants to bring Jono down so he can build him up later. From what I've heard, he hasn't gone easy on Havok and he's one of Rosenberg's top two. (The other being Magik.)
    I would be okay with that, just because any excuse to see Jono is awesome, I was pleasantly surprised to see his cameo in UNCANNY X-MEN #11 and I would love it if he sticks around.

Even if he just stays with the Morlocks and becomes an ally of the X-Men I'd be okay with that (*especially* if his appearances there lead into a MORLOCKS mini with him in a starring role but I know that won't happen and I've gone into dream world now!)