Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Default Tristepin de Percedal (Wakfu) vs He-Man (2000s version)

Percedal is channelling his god powers.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

What does He-Man bring to the table? I'm a LITTLE foggy on my memories of Tristepin's stuff, but I recall speed and power, lots of it.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Mainly that he's strong enough to throw a giant tower into the sun. Tristepin's best strength feat, on the other hand, is moving an entire mountain far enough to make a floodbreak. Might be a slight advantage to He-Man? The tower was smaller than a mountain, but he got it moving pretty fast. Speedwise, I think the best anyone ever does in 2000s He-Man, is make their swords blur around.

Really, both have the capacity to space toss the other, so I think it probably comes down to who lays hands on the other first. In a slugfest though, I think Percedal's got a durability advantage, since he took a beating from Ogrest, where He-Man's setting doesn't really have anyone stronger than He-Man.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

I'm not 100% recalling the fights, but I THINK I remember Tristepin's speed being...pretty darned good (I remember him zooming about when he was fighting Rubi, several powerups ago).

If he has the speed, and the best He-Man has is 'making swords blur', He-Man isn't going to do so hot unless he can completely no-sell hits from a dude who moves mountains.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I'm not 100% recalling the fights, but I THINK I remember Tristepin's speed being...pretty darned good (I remember him zooming about when he was fighting Rubi, several powerups ago).
    This is what Tristepin's fights look like these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    This is what Tristepin's fights look like these days.

Thanks, Estrecca. I recall that one, against

spoilers:
    his 'son', I think? It gets confusion with him.
    end of spoilers

Anyway, there's the superspeed fighting, and such, when he goes all-out.
    Why are we here?