Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Seriously though who can you actually trust at this point? ;p
    Dog. Dog and the Outlaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well yeah I'll give you that.

Seriously though who can you actually trust at this point? ;p
    Dog, apparently. She was able to see through Solitary's trick in the end, when they were in the cell.

I am not serious. But, eh, maybe.

Edit: "late" is my middle name.

Amazing Member

I am calling it now, willis disquised himself as a dog, to gain jason's trust, while faking his death in front of jason, so he could become closer to jason.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Am I the only one thinking that the hat Jason has been wearing these past issues was in fact, Roy's?

I don't remember the color of the hat he's been wearing. Is it the same?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Am I the only one thinking that the hat Jason has been wearing these past issues was in fact, Roy's?
    I don't remember the color of the hat he's been wearing. Is it the same?
    Nah, it’s a different color.

I've been thinking some more and I find myself agreeable with the current pace it's going, current issue's wobbliness aside. First 25 issues were focused on the Outlaws inter-dynamic with the boss introduced, but lurking in the background unknown to our protagonist. Next phrase is 6 issues leading to their meeting, opposition, Jason getting away intact but it's not over yet. I don't know how much the plan has changed since then but I do like the mind bending mysteries as well as how they raise some thought provoking questions, like, whether Willis is still Willis, Jason's dad, if what's left of him is just his memory that Solitary got access to, and whom should Jason see him as. And if it's like most things I've seen, next we'll probably get to the sidequests and getting more clues to the mysteries along the way. I do worry though, because the stake is getting higher in delivery of a satisfying conclusion. It will take time, and who knows what will have changed by then.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Well now that was an interesting issue all the oddness aside. In fact I'm going to guess that we, as readers, are supposed to have found the encounter between Solitary and Jason to have been unsettling and odd. Glad to see Bunker being used again since he was the one bright spot in Lobdell's awful N52 TT run and I can't wait to see what this new "trinity" does in the next arc. I wasn't to happy about the last arc but the ending here made me excited for the next one. Also count me in with those who don't believe that this is the actual end of Solitary's involvement with Jason. The dude can mess with people's perceptions so I think its a pretty safe bet that he'll be back again and that Jason didn't really kill him.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by brenster21 View Post
    I am calling it now, willis disquised himself as a dog, to gain jason's trust, while faking his death in front of jason, so he could become closer to jason.
    The perfect plan! And no one would suspect it.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

The perfect plan! And no one would suspect it.
    Jason should check Dog for a Batarang shaped mark. That would prove it.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG