Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Havok other power

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Havok other power

Yes, a while back, they gave Havok the ability to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, a while back, they gave Havok the ability to fly.
    They didnt as he wasnt flying there. He used his blasts to propel himself in the air, essentially a supercharged jump. He cant sustain himself in flight or even hover

Ultimate Member

I doubt that's a power that he'd use to often as he probably wouldn't be to good on the landings...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They didnt as he wasnt flying there. He used his blasts to propel himself in the air, essentially a supercharged jump. He cant sustain himself in flight or even hover
    Well, his arms are full in that pic. If he is not flying, where are the blasts coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Well, his arms are full in that pic. If he is not flying, where are the blasts coming from?
    From him. Its not flight though as he jumped high and then crashed into the lake bc he cant sustain himself in the air, which is what someone that can actually fly is capable of. Its a super jump

Havok has always been my favorite X-man and I am very excited about him being on the new Uncanny team as well as having Matthew Rosenberg write him since he is a fan himself. I also am a fan of the possible Havok and Dazzler relationship and really enjoyed their last scene together in Astonishing! As much of a fan as I am of the original Havok costume I really liked the Plant X costume by Acuna with a few tweaks

IMG_0050.jpg

Ah It was Astonishing that I was trying to remember

I liked the team assembled, I wasn't keen on the idea that some X-men should have to get permissions to use the name. I would of liked seeing Havok be more assertive to Kitty, he's sacrificed a lot.

I kinda liked the friction between him and Kitty, it's nice seeing dynamics between seemingly distant characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    From him. Its not flight though as he jumped high and then crashed into the lake bc he cant sustain himself in the air, which is what someone that can actually fly is capable of. Its a super jump
    Ah, got it. Thanks!

Ultimate Member

While I don't like or want Alex to have a relationship with Dazzler if it's the same writer that wrote them in Astonishing I could see Marvel pairing them up...as I'd rather have him with Lorna...