View Poll Results: would would you like to see come back?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hollow/Penance

26 29.21%
  • Lifeguard

18 20.22%
  • Sage

37 41.57%
  • Ariel

16 17.98%
  • Slipstream

9 10.11%
  • Fixx

9 10.11%
  • Archer

1 1.12%
  • Greystone

1 1.12%
  • Maggott

14 15.73%
  • Gaia

7 7.87%
  • Mondo

13 14.61%
  • Skin

21 23.60%
  • Synch

45 50.56%
  • Sway

13 14.61%
  • Darwin

19 21.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by G0RM View Post
    The Hellions drew the short straw, but the two I was least interested in survived, both egotistical men.
    Tarot was later mysteriously resurrected in the X-Force vol. 1 series by Jesse Bedlam's older brother, Christopher "King" Bedlam. Then I believe she died again off panel and was resurrected again during Necrosha and somehow stayed alive. They should totally be able to do that for Synch given his power and potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Synch340 View Post
    I would love to see Synch, Skin, Penny/Hollow, Astrid, Wallflower, DJ, Rubbermaid, Darwin, Wolfcub, Dryad, Tag, Gene Nation, Caliban, Sisterhood of Evil Mutants, Madelyn Pryor, Quill, Squid Boy, Thunderbird 1 and II, Meld, Shola, WindDancer, Hell's Belle's, Adam X, Petra and Sway
    I liked WindDancer. I'd love to see her come back repowered.

Okay mine is a mix of dead and characters that haven't been seen in a while.
    From your list I want back

Maggott
    has been seen recently but I want him around for a while.

Synch was probably the most even keeled characters I have met in the Marvel Universe. It would be easy to bring him back. I always felt like Synch was a guy that inspired through adaptability. His powers visually might be a little dated but that can always be reworked. Everett's death was insanely not impactful and did not do the character justice. Honestly I remember flipping through the pages thinking "I can understand Skin dying like this but SYNCH, Really!!"

Mondo I want meet the real one! Not the evil clone.

Penance still too many unanswered questions.

Sage maybe coming back as the white queen?

Lifeguard without her brother. I think she would be great for a space team and we could find out some good family drama.

I love Fixx, Archer and Greystone. But I do not love AU characters. So they can stay where they are at.

My favorite characters that need to come back dead or alive.

Catseye the OG lying cat. One of the funniest "villains" ever. I have plans in my mind for her to fall in love.

Vincente reprogrammed from Emplate's control. Somehow met up with Miguela.

Miguela Tores ends up running to Emma for help and happens to get caught in the King's web.

Negasonic as a right hand to Emma. Who doesn't want a precog as a right hand?

Fatale, Reaper and Abyss trying to become mutant revolutionaries.

And a lot more.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 02-11-2019 at 08:45 AM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I think the following would have compelling reasons to come back and have good stories with them moving forward:
    Synch
    Petra
    Sway
    Vulcan
    Madelyne Pryor
    Skin
    Winddancer
    Wither
    Lifeguard

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post

I liked WindDancer. I'd love to see her come back repowered.
    Omg my HEART!!!
    I love, love, loved Sofia so much.
    Her depowerment and subsequent New Warrioriziation was such a blow to my fanboy heart.

If only we could timey whimey pluck her from just before she was M-day'ed and bring her to the NOW.

Also, I love SYNCH.
    Bring them both back. Put them on a team with Roberto. NOW. NOW. NOW.
    Last edited by Fokken; 02-11-2019 at 09:09 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The X-Men are low on actual villains (Sinister carrying) so I wouldn't mind Vulcan coming back as long as they don't Steven Universe him... I mean, redeem him.

I heard Thanos finger-snapped Wind Dancer.
    "Cable was right!"

Many of them... especially Fixx and Penance!

Last edited by nx01a; 02-11-2019 at 10:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Lifeguard
    Ariel
    Skin
    Synch
    Maggott for me

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I thought for sure I would be the only one voting for Fixx, but I would like to see her return with Archer.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Catseye and Roulette I would want back

Empath and Tarot aren't dead but are in limbo. Empath was last seen almost a decade ago when Bastion attacked Utopia, and Tarot was last seen a couple of years ago in Spiderman/Deadpool

Darwin is in limbo, not dead. Copycat is in limbo, not dead.

Mondo was last seen in Xmen Blue

Wildchild has been dead for a decade, since that terrible Romulus story

Diamond Lil was killed in Necrosha with Onnyx

I think Ariel was killed when Bastion was killing all teleporters before his Utopia attack

Characters I would like to see alive again then: Catseye and Roulette, Vivisector, U go Girl, the Anarchist and Dead Girl from X-Tatic, Blindfold, and Wildchild and Diamond Lil from Alpha Flight.

Mikhail Rasputin self exiled to another dimension in the mid 2000s

edit: I would also want back the Bedlam brothers
    Forgot to reply to this earlier, but Ariel did not die. It was revealed in Mike Carey's X-men Legacy (?) that Ariel tried to use her power before the missile hit their vehicle. She wasn't able to completely teleport and ended up trapped in between dimensions or something, but Rogue was able to free her and pull her out if I'm remembering correctly.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Forgot to reply to this earlier, but Ariel did not die. It was revealed in Mike Carey's X-men Legacy (?) that Ariel tried to use her power before the missile hit their vehicle. She wasn't able to completely teleport and ended up trapped in between dimensions or something, but Rogue was able to free her and pull her out if I'm remembering correctly.
    She was in the middle of teleporting when the missles hit. She got trapped in between dimensions and somehow various X-Men and Starjammers had fragments of her hidden in them. It took Rogue, Emma, and others to finally pull them together and reveal/save her.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    She was in the middle of teleporting when the missles hit. She got trapped in between dimensions and somehow various X-Men and Starjammers had fragments of her hidden in them. It took Rogue, Emma, and others to finally pull them together and reveal/save her.
    Ah, thanks for the clarification.

All-New Member

I've been waiting years for Josh "Jay" Guthrie, aka Icarus, to be brought back. I still get mad when I think of how he was written OOC and then killed off.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I want Synch to come back, but I don't want him to stay in the X-Men world. I don't trust X-writers. Not one.

I'd like for Synch to become the Herald's Apprentice. And by "Herald" yes, I mean the Silver Surfer. Let it be a Zenn-Laian thing where Norrin feels obligated to continue some of the traditions of his homeworld. He was an apprentice at Synch's age on his world, now he feels it's time to take an apprentice of his own. Norrin chooses to mentor Everett, sensing that his aura may have cosmic significance. Galactus meets Everett and approves, saying that he senses a nobility of spirit that reminds him of one of his few friends, Gabriel Lan. Galactus grants Ev the cosmic cloak of Gabriel Lan until such time as he earns the right to be imbued with the Power Cosmic. The cloak promptly integrates Synch's aura into its flames. Galactus also renames Synch as the Last Air Walker. Or something like that.

Whatever the story, once resurrected, get Ev as far away from the X-Men as possible before they kill him off again!!!
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I want Synch to come back, but I don't want him to stay in the X-Men world. I don't trust X-writers. Not one.

I'd like for Synch to become the Herald's Apprentice. And by "Herald" yes, I mean the Silver Surfer. Let it be a Zenn-Laian thing where Norrin feels obligated to continue some of the traditions of his homeworld. He was an apprentice at Synch's age on his world, now he feels it's time to take an apprentice of his own. Norrin chooses to mentor Everett, sensing that his aura may have cosmic significance. Galactus meets Everett and approves, saying that he senses a nobility of spirit that reminds him of one of his few friends, Gabriel Lan. Galactus grants Ev the cosmic cloak of Gabriel Lan until such time as he earns the right to be imbued with the Power Cosmic. The cloak promptly integrates Synch's aura into its flames. Galactus also renames Synch as the Last Air Walker. Or something like that.

Whatever the story, once resurrected, get Ev as far away from the X-Men as possible before they kill him off again!!!
    I love everything about this idea!! After he has leads a team that I have in my head for a little while.